PDA

View Full Version : The Folly in Becoming a Corporate Stock Holder

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-07-2010, 01:42 PM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers

The Folly in Becoming a Corporate Stock Holder

As loyalistic stock holders take advantage of the working majority, the majority of the stock holders will be surely taken advantage of by tyranny. Why? Simple supply and demand. As our nation’s economy continues its return to the old ways of tyranny, with this being the cruel business of pimping and whoring, a lot fewer Johns will be able to afford the service as a result. So, there won’t be any need to hire a lot of pimps to manage it. In other words, the majority of us will wind up serving tyranny and not the other way around.
As one would think the poor would be the class of people most victimized by tyranny, it is actually the upper wealthy who have been the ones most cheated whether they were victimized through savings and loans fraud, Junk bond or Mutual fund schemes, to name just a few. Seems tyranny always comes up with a brilliant way to milk the wealthy every five to ten years.
A scheme working right now for the richest of the richest is banking fraud. Here is how it works. As small businesses are made to treat every dollar as precious, large banks and major corporations don’t need to worry as they know they will have to be bailed out in the end as allowing them to fail would ruin the nation’s economy. As the stock of these small companies will be devalued even more, as they aren't getting loans like the corporations, this forces them to consider selling themselves into the major corporations. So, whatever you do, make sure you don't invest in small companies and invest more in large corporations.
The best investment a patriotic American can make is in the creation of small business. This is because small businesses work on the local level making a profit by making people happy. As more small businesses are created, they become the people's best friends as they tend to use up more office, retail, and industrial space, pay their employees better, and pay more in taxes than do the major corporations. In comparison, huge corporations operate against the best interests of the people on the Federal level lobbying for ways to stay in business other than making a profit. As these Federalized corporations become more intimately related to Washington, their day to day operations are being taken over more and operated by public executives (lawyers).
While there are things that we can do in order to help our nation’s posterity, there are also ways we can help by not doing a thing. As senior citizens, rather than we take early retirement, try holding off as long as possible. Better yet, try not taking any retirement at all. Rather than we sue our neighbors in court, we can compromise. As governments, we can help out by legislating, administering, and judging as little as possible.
As a warning, a Great Depression isn’t the worst fate this nation can suffer. A worst catastrophe would be having a swarm of locusts invade our lands to eat every green thing in sight. This once happened to our nation as a swarm was once calculated by a weather meteorologist to measure to blacken the sky as high as one could see while two thousand miles long by one hundred miles wide. What happened to this swarm? Scientists have guessed that their eggs were plowed up and trampled by the foot of working farmers.
This is copyrighted material. Any political forum or entity supporting the spirit of Ron Paul has the right to reprint this material. Any individual, because of the Freedom of the Press, also has that right. However, any commercial media, as they no longer represent the people, do not have that right.

heavenlyboy34
07-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Perhaps you don't realize that the United States (in all caps, as a legal entity) itself is a corporation. Try reflecting on that sometime, especially in light of your belief in "civil purpose". ;)

ChaosControl
07-07-2010, 01:58 PM
The copyright notice made me laugh.

heavenlyboy34
07-07-2010, 01:59 PM

o, I just noticed that! lolz! :D

erowe1
07-07-2010, 02:10 PM
So, make sure you don't invest in small companies and invest more in large corporations.
immediately followed by...

The best investment a patriotic American can make is in small business creation.

Huh?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-07-2010, 04:32 PM

The copyright notice made me laugh because blah blah blah ; . . . or, because blah blah blah, the copyright notice made me laugh. But you don't even take a nickels worth of effort to add that.
I'm not writing for you but something for a prostitute to read. My essays are designed to cover one side of a page so it can be easily printed out. She represents the slaves while each slave represents a multitude (the nations). We've talked forever to the high king and he has never bothered to lift a finger to listen, so, perhaps we would be better off taking the time to listen to what a worthless prostitute has to say. Still, I can see that you think I'm wasting my time just as much as I think you are wasting your time. Like I've said, not enough people think logically for us to solve our problems using it. Besides, the real Truth dwells with the uncomely. Therefore, I'm investing my business in the most desperate.

erowe1
07-07-2010, 04:37 PM
The copyright notice made me laugh because blah blah blah ; . . . or, because blah blah blah, the copyright notice made me laugh. But you don't even take a nickels worth of effort to add that.

Stop complaining. Almost everything you write makes hardly any sense. Nobody's ever going to interact with your essays in detail unless they happen to be on the same substance you were on when you wrote them. Be thankful she read any of it at all and managed to find some way to say something nice about it.

I mean seriously:

I'm not writing for you but something for a prostitute to read.

She represents the slaves while each slave represents a multitude (the nations).

Like I've said, not enough people think logically for us to solve our problems using it.
How can you expect anyone to reply to this hocus-pocus with any more depth than the way they'd reply to something from the Onion?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-07-2010, 04:42 PM
immediately followed by...

Huh?

Creating a small company is not the same thing as investing in a small company. See, this is a paradox. Why is it so difficult to get a small business started? Well, the main reason why is the inflluences of major corporations. While small companies deal with their customers and employees directly on an intimate level, corporations deal with their customers and employees through lawyers (public executives).
Really, our nation is suffering today because many have been deceived into risking losing everything believing the lie that they are safely within the fold of the new, future aristocracy taking shape. But we have history to show us that tyranny, in order for it to function, only needs a few in its ruling class.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Stop complaining. Almost everything you write makes hardly any sense. Nobody's ever going to interact with your essays in detail unless they happen to be on the same substance you were on when you wrote them. Be thankful she read any of it at all and managed to find some way to say something nice about it.

I mean seriously:

How can you expect anyone to reply to this hocus-pocus with any more depth than the way they'd reply to something from the Onion?

Wow. And you didn't add the part about the king not listening to us forever. So, perhaps we should start listening to what the worthless prostitute has to say? See, you just assume that you are a genius and that I don't know what I'm talking about. As is typical, you think people are as dumb as you think they are. What is it you guys call them now? Oh, that's right. Sheeple!

erowe1
07-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Wow. And you didn't add the part about the king not listening to us forever. So, perhaps we should start listening to what the worthless prostitute has to say? See, you just assume that you are a genius and that I don't know what I'm talking about. As is typical, you think people are as dumb as you think they are. What is it you guys call them now? Oh, that's right. Sheeple!

1. Yes, I could have added a lot more examples of gibberish, but stopped at three, assuming that was enough.
2. Listen to what prostitute? See? There's another example.
3. I don't think you're dumb. I think you're either really weird, insane, high, so highly intelligent that even when you condescend to speak to mere mortals in our own language it still comes out in words too lofty for me to grasp, or some combination of those things.
4. I can't stand the word "Sheeple." I never use it.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-07-2010, 04:55 PM
o, I just noticed that! lolz! :D

Okay. So, I assume you understand what she is thinking: you're fine, she's fine? Wow, now that sure took a load of effort. My goal is not to get the news media to appreciate me, like the people in here seem to be trying to bend over backwards and jump through hoops to accomplish, but to try to write something with enough quality that the newspapers and television stations will one day regret not being able to report upon it because of how they wrongly misrepresented the people.
In the meantime, my bipartisan focus on our Founding Fathers and the self evident and unalienable Truth they declared never changes and never will have to.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Perhaps you don't realize that the United States (in all caps, as a legal entity) itself is a corporation. Try reflecting on that sometime, especially in light of your belief in "civil purpose". ;)

You mean our Civil Purpose versus the legal precedence that is cheating us? Quite right, the game is a battle of terminology. Remember, those legal precedent bastards were the ones who started referring to our Founding Fathers in an informal manner and not me! If you desire to speak in the tyrants words and think using his or her rational method, then go ahead and be my guest. In the meantime, I would much rather listen to a worthless person express her opinion on a street corner.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
1. Yes, I could have added a lot more examples of gibberish, but stopped at three, assuming that was enough.
2. Listen to what prostitute? See? There's another example.
3. I don't think you're dumb. I think you're either really weird, insane, high, so highly intelligent that even when you condescend to speak to mere mortals in our own language it still comes out in words too lofty for me to grasp, or some combination of those things.
4. I can't stand the word "Sheeple." I never use it.

Good. Look, just because people speak the same language doesn't mean that they will understand each other. We always have to interpret. As the king was the high person our Founding Fathers were writing to in hopes of avoiding a revolutionary war with him, the little prostitute is the one they were speaking of when they said all men are created equal. There is something self evident we all know not with the use of our minds, but something unalienable within our very souls. Simply put, the souls of the high king and the low prostitute were both created having the same exact business agenda for life.

heavenlyboy34
07-07-2010, 06:30 PM
You mean our Civil Purpose versus the legal precedence that is cheating us? Quite right, the game is a battle of terminology. Remember, those legal precedent bastards were the ones who started referring to our Founding Fathers in an informal manner and not me! If you desire to speak in the tyrants words and think using his or her rational method, then go ahead and be my guest. In the meantime, I would much rather listen to a worthless person express her opinion on a street corner.

I agree with you on this point. Well done.

heavenlyboy34
07-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Okay. So, I assume you understand what she is thinking: you're fine, she's fine? Wow, now that sure took a load of effort. My goal is not to get the news media to appreciate me, like the people in here seem to be trying to bend over backwards and jump through hoops to accomplish, but to try to write something with enough quality that the newspapers and television stations will one day regret not being able to report upon it because of how they wrongly misrepresented the people.
In the meantime, my bipartisan focus on our Founding Fathers and the self evident and unalienable Truth they declared never changes and never will have to.

I understand and agree with that, but you're not going to reach the average person with the style you normally use. It's eloquent and so on, but the average person wouldn't understand it. You're effectively turning off (alienating) your target audience by speaking another dialect.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-07-2010, 08:50 PM
I understand and agree with that, but you're not going to reach the average person with the style you normally use. It's eloquent and so on, but the average person wouldn't understand it. You're effectively turning off (alienating) your target audience by speaking another dialect.

If my father would have stooped to dumb down everything we talked about, then I would never have had to take the effort to try to understand him. For the sake of our nation, we should think as efficiently as possible, but that doesn't mean explaining everything. Not that I am smart in the least, but I intentionally leave novel things undefined. Besides, such definitions should be self evident and unalienable as already known in our consciences.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-08-2010, 01:23 AM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers

The Folly in Becoming a Corporate Stock Holder

As loyalistic stock holders take advantage of the working majority, the majority of the stock holders will be surely taken advantage of by tyranny. Why? Simple supply and demand. As our nation’s economy continues its return to the old ways of tyranny, with this being the cruel business of pimping and whoring, a lot fewer Johns will be able to afford the service as a result. So, there won’t be any need to hire a lot of pimps to manage it. In other words, the majority of us will wind up serving tyranny and not the other way around.
As one would think the poor would be the class of people most victimized by tyranny, it is actually the upper wealthy who have been the ones most cheated whether they were victimized through savings and loans fraud, Junk bond or Mutual fund schemes, to name just a few. Seems tyranny always comes up with a brilliant way to milk the wealthy every five to ten years.
A scheme working right now for the richest of the richest is banking fraud. Here is how it works. As small businesses are made to treat every dollar as precious, large banks and major corporations don’t need to worry as they know they will have to be bailed out in the end as allowing them to fail would ruin the nation’s economy. As the stock of these small companies will be devalued even more, as they aren't getting loans like the corporations, this forces them to consider selling themselves into the major corporations. So, whatever you do, make sure you don't invest in small companies and invest more in large corporations.
The best investment a patriotic American can make is in the creation of small business. This is because small businesses work on the local level making a profit by making people happy. As more small businesses are created, they become the people's best friends as they tend to use up more office, retail, and industrial space, pay their employees better, and pay more in taxes than do the major corporations. In comparison, huge corporations operate against the best interests of the people on the Federal level lobbying for ways to stay in business other than making a profit. As these Federalized corporations become more intimately related to Washington, their day to day operations are being taken over more and operated by public executives (lawyers).
While there are things that we can do in order to help our nation’s posterity, there are also ways we can help by not doing a thing. As senior citizens, rather than we take early retirement, try holding off as long as possible. Better yet, try not taking any retirement at all. Rather than we sue our neighbors in court, we can compromise. As governments, we can help out by legislating, administering, and judging as little as possible.
As a warning, a Great Depression isn’t the worst fate this nation can suffer. A worst catastrophe would be having a swarm of locusts invade our lands to eat every green thing in sight. This once happened to our nation as a swarm was once calculated by a weather meteorologist to measure to blacken the sky as high as one could see while two thousand miles long by one hundred miles wide. What happened to this swarm? Scientists have guessed that their eggs were plowed up and trampled by the foot of working farmers.
This is copyrighted material. Any political forum or entity supporting the spirit of Ron Paul has the right to reprint this material. Any individual, because of the Freedom of the Press, also has that right. However, any commercial media, as they no longer represent the people, do not have that right.

Revise and bump

Omphfullas Zamboni
07-08-2010, 02:16 AM
Uncle,

In the history of your 2,500+ posts, this:

Creating a small company is not the same thing as investing in a small company. See, this is a paradox. Why is it so difficult to get a small business started? Well, the main reason why is the inflluences of major corporations. While small companies deal with their customers and employees directly on an intimate level, corporations deal with their customers and employees through lawyers (public executives).
Really, our nation is suffering today because many have been deceived into risking losing everything believing the lie that they are safely within the fold of the new, future aristocracy taking shape. But we have history to show us that tyranny, in order for it to function, only needs a few in its ruling class.

And this:

If my father would have stooped to dumb down everything we talked about, then I would never have had to take the effort to try to understand him. For the sake of our nation, we should think as efficiently as possible, but that doesn't mean explaining everything. Not that I am smart in the least, but I intentionally leave novel things undefined. Besides, such definitions should be self evident and unalienable as already known in our consciences.

...are the only two paragraphs comprehensible to me. Most of the time, it's like you're on another planet on the other side of the galaxy. True, the linguistic flourishes lend your writing a strong voice, (I can always tell when a post is yours:)) but they should only be used sparingly--to avoid bewildering your reader.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Omphfullas Zamboni

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Uncle,

In the history of your 2,500+ posts, this:

And this:

...are the only two paragraphs comprehensible to me. Most of the time, it's like you're on another planet on the other side of the galaxy. True, the linguistic flourishes lend your writing a strong voice, (I can always tell when a post is yours:)) but they should only be used sparingly--to avoid bewildering your reader.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Omphfullas Zamboni

There exists something self evident and unalienable that we understand in our consciences that we can never be made subjects to, clients to, or students to. It was something that Socrates (Plato) marvelled about when he (they) considered, what was believed true at the time, how each and every informal human soul reduced down to one identical formal Soul. If this was indeed true, then why did the major differences exist between the highest king sitting on his throne and the lowest prostitute trespassing on the street? This should clear up why I use this extreme inversion or perversions between these two human beings in my examples.
This led Socrates to formulate his theory of recollection, how every soul prior to its incarnation as a living human being knew all there was to know, but then lost that knowledge in varying degrees through the trauma of their births. Therefore, Socrates dedicated himself not as a trespasser onto the sanctity of their lost souls, but as a midwife philosopher helping their minds recollect that which they had already known.
So, the beauty in it was this, while the "sophists" were charging the rich Greeks money to teach by putting on for them performances to answer their questions proving no absolute truth exists, paradoxically, Socrates the "philosopher" was serving the minds of the lowly subjects in the market by asking them questions leading them back to the truths he believed they once knew.
Out of Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle, western civilization developed "truth engines," inputting into them huge amount of disorganized raw data, outputting from them organized knowledge, and then processing it, not as a single Truth, mind you, but into quality truths.
Natural laws were an example of these truths as, during the time that the scientific method of natural law was being used, there existed no opposing theories to them. There would not be any, as each truth was believed to be beyond question because such evidence was self evident, as it reduced down into pure, absolute terms, and unalienable, as it also reduced down into an analysis that could not be misunderstood, misconstrued, or misinterpreted (the reason for developing linguistics).
John Locke was wonderful in how he believed these truths reduced like Dna on the physical level becoming our absolute natural rights. Our Founding Fathers understood how the Truth existed in deep theory being unapproachable, but also knew how certain truths existed as natural laws. In other words, if the Truth could be expressed in practical terms, then that is the best one could acheive.
So, our Founding Fathers established our nation on certain truths, or on a Truth. This Truth was declared self evident meaning no argument can be made against it, or else, and also declared unalienable meaning that their analysis of it transcends every human mind to be recollected in a collective Soul. This is bipartisan becoming our American Civil Purpose as it supercedes all legal precedence, all past traditions, as well as every event yet to occur.
See, we don't need a lot of the change that tyranny is arguing as the greatest of benefits are derived from the most precious of alterations. We simply need to return to that which is self evident and unalienable with the souls of the high king and the low prostitute being created equal with each born having the same exact business agenda for life.

ChaosControl
07-08-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm not writing for you but something for a prostitute to read.

You posted this on a forum open to comments, I made a comment. Don't like comments about a portion or all of your post then don't make the post to begin with.

Seraphim
07-08-2010, 02:07 PM

Finally another human being not willing to water down their thoughts and expression to accomodate the "average" person. One of the biggest issues facing our society right now (North America) is APATHY and genuinely lazy cognitive processing. Thank you Americal Idol, GMO's, aspartame and top down economics working the average American into exaustion (AND STILL GETTING NO WHERE).

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-08-2010, 03:06 PM
You posted this on a forum open to comments, I made a comment. Don't like comments about a portion or all of your post then don't make the post to begin with.

You made a comment, I made a comment . . . and so on, for eternity, sqared.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Finally another human being not willing to water down their thoughts and expression to accomodate the "average" person. One of the biggest issues facing our society right now (North America) is APATHY and genuinely lazy cognitive processing. Thank you Americal Idol, GMO's, aspartame and top down economics working the average American into exaustion (AND STILL GETTING NO WHERE).

What some people consider to be condescension, I consider that to be trespassing on another person's soul. You might figure it out, or you might not figure it out. In the end, it all doesn't matter what we think because the Truth is something written as self evident and unalienable in our souls, or in our collective Soul.