PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Barney Frank Teaming Up With Ron Paul To Cut Defense

someperson
07-07-2010, 05:39 AM
YouTube - Barney Frank Teaming Up With Ron Paul To Cut Defence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqZanFopwo4)

This might be the first ever not-entirely-intended-to-slander-and-defame mention of Dr. Paul on Mr. Olbermann's show, though, I'll not consider it a milestone. As with all of the other media personalities, there's no need to passionately like or irrationally hate him for his performances. Yes, performances. I simply have no expectation that he will ever, on-air, discuss the ideas of an individual like Dr. Paul without the usual demagoguery, appeals to emotion, and other fallacious misrepresentations that are at the foundation of opinion-journalism, today. If, one day, he, or any other media personality does, it would be nice, but that's all it would be.

These individuals deserve your utmost apathy. Enjoy ;)

Working Poor
07-07-2010, 06:20 AM
awesome!

messana
07-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Thinking back, did Barney Frank screwed us over the Audit the Fed bill?

rprprs
07-07-2010, 06:42 AM
How unfortunate that Frank wants to cut military spending and waste only to spend and waste it elsewhere in the welfare state.

Bruno
07-07-2010, 06:44 AM

yes

They have partnered on a number of bills recently, involving the Fed, Marijuana, and now this.

jmdrake
07-07-2010, 07:14 AM

Yes. He initially sided with Paul and then stabbed us in the back.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/barney-frank-once-again-sides-bernanke-announces-proposed-fed-audit-will-be-materially-curbe

And Barney Frank helped cause the financial mess by doing favors for his boyfriend with regards to Fannie Mae.

http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20080924145932.aspx

He's the worst possible progressive to be "partnered" with. (No pun intended).

That said, it's funny how Olbermann is willing all of a sudden to recognize Ron Paul as the "spiritual father of the tea party movement". I've got to save this, put it on my phone and show it the next time some idiot Obamabot tries to tell me that the tea party only started because of a black president. After I had finished explaining to one that Rand never said he'd repeal the Civil Rights Act and that the reason he said he would have modified it was because of constitutional problems, she came back with "Well what about him hanging out with the tea partiers"? :rolleyes:

Working Poor
07-07-2010, 07:15 AM
How unfortunate that Frank wants to cut military spending and waste only to spend and waste it elsewhere in the welfare state.

It s bettert than using the money to kill people:rolleyes:

jmdrake
07-07-2010, 07:21 AM

What he actually said was that you can't cut the welfare state if your going to take military spending off the table. And he's right on that. Everybody has their "pet project" that they don't want to cut. As long as constituencies protect individual sacred cows the whole herd will be spared.

rprprs
07-07-2010, 07:22 AM
It s bettert than using the money to kill people:rolleyes:

Oh, no doubt. And that wasn't my point.

(Though I certainly could argue that the welfare state takes it toll on human life.)

puppetmaster
07-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Barney is a POS

Philhelm
07-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Barney is a POS

+1984

At this point, I don't care what Barney has to say. He's part of the problem, and needs to be unemployed in the near future.

sofia
07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
What a tactical blunder for Ron Paul to team up with this penis-sucking Zionist communist.

Frank will only spend the money elsewhere and Ron gets tarred for associating with this vile piece of shit

jbuttell
07-07-2010, 11:54 AM

So Ron Paul's bills go down in flames - about all we're left with is an association with Barney. That isn't a plus for Ron Paul as Barney makes most people's skin crawl. Who's benefiting who in this relationship?

Reason
07-07-2010, 12:00 PM
http://www.adrants.com/images/orly%20bird.jpg