PDA

View Full Version : The Bankers Manifesto of 1892. A must read

WarDog
07-06-2010, 05:38 PM
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2005/07jul/bankersmanifesto.html

evealed by US Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. from Minnesota before the US Congress sometime during his term of office between the years of 1907 and 1917 to warn the citizens.

"We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance. The Farmers Alliance and Knights of Labor organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha Convention to be held July 4th (1892), our men must attend and direct its movement, or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome. This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination ( conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When through the process of the law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders.

History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expand their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete action, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished."

Revealed by Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. to the U.S. Congress sometime between 1907 and 1917.

THE BANKERS’ MANIFESTO OF 1934

Capital must protect itself in every way, through combination and through legislation. Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of wealth, under control of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an IMPERIALISM of capital to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd. Thus by discrete action we can secure for ourselves what has been generally planned and successfully accomplished.

Article from: http://www.mayanmajix.com/art430.html

I don’t care who the government is. Let me control the money and I will control the country.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild (attributed to the German godfather of the Rothschild bank cartel and grandfather to heir Lord Baron Nathaniel Mayer de Rothschild: owner of the Bank of England and a key promoter of the U.S. “Federal Reserve” Act. 1744-1812):mad:

lester1/2jr
07-06-2010, 05:43 PM
lol it's like the protocols.

MN Patriot
07-06-2010, 09:03 PM
lol it's like the protocols.

That's what I was thinking, written like a hoax would be written, like the Protocols of Zion. I hope we are more sophisticated than that. But maybe not, the phony battles between the Democrats and Republicans sure keep a lot of people distracted.

anaconda
07-06-2010, 09:37 PM
I don't get it. What is the source (where did Lindbergh come into possession of it)? Why is it not known exactly when it was "revealed?" In what media was it "revealed?" Who is/are the authors? Etc. Without any references or back story this seems useless.

Travlyr
07-07-2010, 08:16 AM
I don't get it. What is the source (where did Lindbergh come into possession of it)? Why is it not known exactly when it was "revealed?" In what media was it "revealed?" Who is/are the authors? Etc. Without any references or back story this seems useless.

While I did not find the original, here is the trail...
"The above was taken from the "Banker's Manifest", for the private circulation among leading bankers only, taken from the "Civil Servants' Year Book, "The Organizer" of January, 1934. The Banker's Manifesto ties in with:

U.S. Senate Document No. 43, 73rd Congress, 1st Session (1934), to wit:

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere "user" and use must be in acceptance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

Travlyr
07-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. understood the international banker's plot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_August_Lindbergh

Just before passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. declared on the House floor:

“This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The trusts will soon realize that they have gone too far even for their own good. The people must make a declaration of independence to relieve themselves from the Monetary Power. This they will be able to do by taking control of Congress. Wall Streeters could not cheat us if you Senators and Representatives did not make a humbug of Congress... If we had a people’s Congress, there would be stability. The greatest crime of Congress is it’s currency system The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill. The caucus and the party bosses have again operated and prevented the people from getting the benefit of their own government.”

erowe1
07-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Revealed by US Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. from Minnesota before the US Congress sometime during his term of office between the years of 1907 and 1917 to warn the citizens.

Is this in the Congressional Record? If so, how could they not know the exact year? If not, then what in the world does "revealed before the US Congress" mean?

This is ridiculous. Could people here please try to exercise at least the slightest bit of skepticism before carelessly passing this kind of chain email type garbage along?

anaconda
07-07-2010, 06:57 PM
While I did not find the original, here is the trail...
"The above was taken from the "Banker's Manifest", for the private circulation among leading bankers only, taken from the "Civil Servants' Year Book, "The Organizer" of January, 1934. The Banker's Manifesto ties in with:

What is a "Civil Servants' Handbook?" Who published it and with what content?

Travlyr
07-07-2010, 07:31 PM
What is a "Civil Servants' Handbook?" Who published it and with what content?
I never found it... and don't even know if it exists.

I know that Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. was against the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and made the above statement that I posted in December 1913.

Brian4Liberty
07-07-2010, 07:51 PM
By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expand their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us

Abortion. Gay marriage. Marijuana. ;)

anaconda
07-07-2010, 08:42 PM
I never found it... and don't even know if it exists.

I know that Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. was against the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and made the above statement that I posted in December 1913.

Thanks for checking. It sounded compelling but we can't really use it without some supporting evidence. I also came up empty with my brief google search. Could easily be somebody's hoax.