PDA

View Full Version : "Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration of INDEPENDENCE !!!" ( best song by 1Republic)

Jdayh
07-05-2010, 08:13 PM
This is the time to reach inside of your soul and find out what you are made of.... Please watch this video..and realize that if the founders could make the sacrifices they did...then so can we!! The HISTORY OF OUR NATION AND OUT PLANET DEPENDS ON IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZfRaWAtBVg&feature=player_embedded

YouTube - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZfRaWAtBVg&feature=player_embedded)

Lyrics...
Halfway across the globe
And we're standing on new ground
Screaming 'cross the waves
You can't hear a sound
There's no fair trials, no trade, no liberties
No tea
We've colonized America; we won't stand for tyranny,
Oh king

And it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said it's too late to apologize
It's too late

We've paid your foolish tax, read the acts
And they just won't do
We want to make it clear, we believe this much is true
All men were created with certain

Unalienable rights
Among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit
Of happiness

And it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said It's too late to apologize
It's too late

It's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said it's too late apologize
It's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, yeah
It's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah

Halfway across the globe
And we're standing on new ground
http://soomopublishing.com/declaration/

Nate-ForLiberty
07-05-2010, 08:18 PM
k, that was pretty good, but i felt weird watching it.

Bergie Bergeron
07-05-2010, 08:20 PM
You're a couple of months late.

Jdayh
07-05-2010, 09:26 PM
You're a couple of months late.

well as long as the republic is not dead...then were not too late....

(however I do agree with you..a bit..but its more like a couple years overdue!)

Bergie Bergeron
07-05-2010, 09:52 PM
You've missed the big hype on the video by a couple of months but in certain cases like this one, it's okay to remind people that it existed :)

Jdayh
07-06-2010, 04:20 AM
You've missed the big hype on the video by a couple of months but in certain cases like this one, it's okay to remind people that it existed :)

Wow.... I did miss it. I just found /came across this video..and thought holy crap This video embodies everything the Founders fought for...and that we fought for.....

so..if I missed it ..maybe others did too?

Petar
07-06-2010, 04:41 AM
You know it's funny, I heard a song on the radio from this band, and as a conspiracy theorist, it happened to be a song that made my paranoia-antenna tingle.

It's called "All The Right Moves", and I thought that it sounded like it involved the subject of the Illuminati, and the apocalyptic times that we seem to be living in.

So I went ahead and found the video for the song, and I thought that it seemed a little uncanny because the dancers in the video look like "Eyes Wide Shut" characters, which is also what I believe that the real Illuminati look like in some of their rituals.

YouTube - OneRepublic - All The Right Moves (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOeGCJdZe4)

I also really like the song.

Anyway, now I am seeing this "Too Late To Apologize" video, and I must say, I think that it looks completely ridiculous, and I have trouble believing that it is at all sincere.

My guess is that I am looking at some sort of psi-op material, and I hope that you are not intimating some armed-revolt idea Jdayh.

Jdayh
07-06-2010, 11:57 PM
You know it's funny, I heard a song on the radio from this band, and as a conspiracy theorist, it happened to be a song that made my paranoia-antenna tingle.

It's called "All The Right Moves", and I thought that it sounded like it involved the subject of the Illuminati, and the apocalyptic times that we seem to be living in.

So I went ahead and found the video for the song, and I thought that it seemed a little uncanny because the dancers in the video look like "Eyes Wide Shut" characters, which is also what I believe that the real Illuminati look like in some of their rituals.

YouTube - OneRepublic - All The Right Moves (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOeGCJdZe4)

I also really like the song.

Anyway, now I am seeing this "Too Late To Apologize" video, and I must say, I think that it looks completely ridiculous, and I have trouble believing that it is at all sincere.

My guess is that I am looking at some sort of psi-op material, and I hope that you are not intimating some armed-revolt idea Jdayh.

Your wrong on the psi-op part... the actual makers of this video, are not one republic..they are

Soomo Publishing
9 Pack Square SW
Suite 301
Asheville, NC 28801

phone: (888) 834-7223
email: info@soomopublishing.com

They make educational videos/documentaries.

As far as an armed revolt. Well lets see...

its up to each individual in America to decide that....
If, however at least 1-5% decide that enough is enough and that the FEDs need to go...that their crimes are so overwhelming that the only correct justice is an armed revolt.....

...I wont be sad.

Jdayh
02-26-2012, 05:46 AM
well as long as the republic is not dead...then were not too late....

(however I do agree with you..a bit..but its more like a couple years overdue!)

DEFINITELY!!!OVERDUE

RonPaulRevolution!
02-26-2012, 06:22 AM
nice!