PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Money Bomb Dec. 16, 2010?

anaconda
07-05-2010, 07:45 PM
I just saw this on the RP entry in Wikipedia. Is this legit? I had seen no mention of it on the Forums. Does anyone know who's behind it? Thanks.

http://www.theronpaulteaparty.com/

ItsTime
07-05-2010, 07:50 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=241078&highlight=theronpaulteaparty

enjoy

anaconda
07-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Where will we send our money to, specifically? Just curious.

Nate-ForLiberty
07-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Where will we send our money to, specifically? Just curious.

to Ron Paul's presidential campaign

trey4sports
07-05-2010, 09:21 PM

crossing my fingers

Feelgood
07-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Not gonna happen. This is all a bunch of bogus BS until or unless RP says he intends to run. Anyone donating to this before that happens is an idiot, and deserve to lose their cash. RP has stated on several occasions, he has no intentions of running again. So UNTIL there is something solid and concrete from RP, I consider this, and anything like it to be nothing more then a scam and a fraud.

Take heed people. Do not send your money to something like this, I do not care who is running it. Until RP agrees to run, this is futile.

rprprs
07-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Why do so many seem to have a problem comprehending the concept of a pledge site? :confused:

trey4sports
07-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Not gonna happen. This is all a bunch of bogus BS until or unless RP says he intends to run. Anyone donating to this before that happens is an idiot, and deserve to lose their cash. RP has stated on several occasions, he has no intentions of running again. So UNTIL there is something solid and concrete from RP, I consider this, and anything like it to be nothing more then a scam and a fraud.

Take heed people. Do not send your money to something like this, I do not care who is running it. Until RP agrees to run, this is futile.

They're pledging to send money on that day if RP is running...

they're not sending money right now.....

someperson
07-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Feelgood's post is good, though, as it provides an opportunity to get this information out there. It's important to alert everyone, especially those individuals who are new, about how all of this worked, last time.

Pledge sites are created for MB events, and they are nothing more than a way for individuals to tell how many other individuals are on board for any given MB event. Feel free to submit some name or some email address to these sites (a random email address created solely for MB events is preferable) in order to make your participation known, but never submit any important information, and never send money to them or any other middle-man.

On the day of the event, donate directly to the candidate on their official site. If the candidate does not have an official site, do not take any action.

anaconda
07-07-2010, 06:58 PM

Not if he doesn't have a website up because he hasn't declared his candidacy..

anaconda
07-12-2010, 02:56 AM
bump.

This is a serious issue. How do we give RP money if he has not declared. And, as some folks have asked: "Should we?"

someperson
07-12-2010, 08:00 AM
Repost:

It's important to alert everyone, especially those individuals who are new, about how all of this worked, last time.

Pledge sites are created for MB events, and they are nothing more than a way for individuals to tell how many other individuals are on board for any given MB event. Feel free to submit some name or some email address to these sites (a random email address created solely for MB events is preferable) in order to make your participation known, but never submit any important information, and never send money to them or any other middle-man.

On the day of the event, donate directly to the candidate on their official site. If the candidate does not have an official site, do not take any action.