PDA

View Full Version : Celente still predicts 3rd party takeover

heavenlyboy34
07-03-2010, 12:43 PM
http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/07/gerald-celente-crash-is-underway-before.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:%2Bblogspot/AYsl%2B(Gerald%2BCelente%2BTrends)

Video and text at the link. If Celente's right, RPF Republicans are wasting their time and money on republicans (I happen to agree with that already).

RM918
07-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Even IF you think we're wasting time on the Republicans, I don't think Celente is right either. By the time the majority of Americans are angry and informed enough to stop voting for the two major parties by buying the typical divisionary tactics and, 'Oh no, what if they win if I waste my vote!', they will be too mad to vote. They're all still far too complacent, the reality of a lot of this crap has not hit them nearly hard enough, and it will unfortunately probably take a collapse of some sort for them to get it through their thick skulls. But hey, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Just doesn't happen very often.

TheTyke
07-03-2010, 01:13 PM
The last 3rd party candidate to win the presidency was Abraham Lincoln... and that was before we had a web of laws to keep 3rd parties down. In 40 years of existence, I'm unaware of any Libertarian Party candidate winning federal office. Ron Paul's revolution didn't start when he ran for Pres as libertarian in 88, it started when he ran Republican in 07/08.

He's tried both, and he's found which is most effective. Expecting a miraculous awakening of the people to the extent they change lifelong voting habits is, quite simply, a fantasy. Anywhere you've run a campaign you find this - people ARE more receptive to our message now, but you still have to win elections the same way you always did. Work, money, coordination, and effective political action.

puppetmaster
07-03-2010, 02:10 PM
We are not wasting time putting liberty candidates in ANY party. If we had liberty candidates in all parties then we are much better off. If by some chance there was a third party that was a liberty party they could all change parties....we have not wasted our time, so stop with the BS

Ron Paul is a registered republican......hmm you say we have wasted time with him by your statement.

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/07/gerald-celente-crash-is-underway-before.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:%2Bblogspot/AYsl%2B(Gerald%2BCelente%2BTrends)

Video and text at the link. If Celente's right, RPF Republicans are wasting their time and money on republicans (I happen to agree with that already).

Flash
07-03-2010, 02:19 PM
The Liberty movement is making huge gains within the Republican Party. Mike Lee & Rand Paul are more than likely going to be Senators. Justin Amash is most likely going to be a House Representative. Libertarian-leaning Nikki Haley will be the next SC Governor. Libertarian-leaning Sharron Angle will be the next Senator from NV. What would we possibly accomplish running in the Libertarian Party, Whig Party, Constitution Party, Reform Party, or any other third party?

And then when the Republicans are hated again may be we can run Ron Paul Democrats similar to that of Bob Conley's 08 campaign. Of course it would have to be in an area where people actually VOTE for the Democratic Party, which I believe was Conley's biggest mistake.