PDA

View Full Version : Company wide Email

lx43
10-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Friday was pay day. This is usually the day everyone complains about paying taxes so I thought it was a grand idea to promote RP.

the email was short and to the point. I put a few of RP views, eliminate the income tax, remove troops from Iraq immediately, and repeal the Patriot Act.

I further asked them to take a look at his website http://www.ronpaul2008.com or google Ron Paul.

I must say from the replies I have gotten most never heard of RP. Well they have now. ;) and they will hear from me again in a few weeks about him. :D Most of the people I heard from were going to look into his views further and I had several people who actually said that they liked the majority of his views from looking at his website while at work.:eek:

I did not get one negative response from anyone--not ONE.

I thought I would share this.

steph3n
10-14-2007, 04:51 PM
lx43,

be careful and make sure not to do it too much I have seen some pissy boss'

madcat033
10-14-2007, 04:52 PM
what was the text of the email?

lx43
10-14-2007, 04:55 PM
lx43,

be careful and make sure not to do it too much I have seen some pissy boss'

Don't worry, I know the owner. ;)

steph3n
10-14-2007, 04:58 PM
paychecks in gold coin soon? :)

Don't worry, I know the owner. ;)

katao
10-14-2007, 09:08 PM
We created a 'Politics' email group that people at work could subscribe to. Then they can't complain about being spammed. About once per week I'll post the best videos and news.

A lot have subscribed and 75% of those subscribed have become supporters! Peer pressure is a wonderful thing! Even one of our employees who is a self-described "Statist" has committed to register Republican and vote for Ron Paul because of his anti-war stance.

Corydoras
10-15-2007, 08:22 PM
I know about one guy who worked at a VERY large company (over 10k people). He was going to leave for another job the next day and he sent out a company-wide email! LOL

Tyler19
10-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey guys should I do this? I work at a bank :)

lx43
10-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I wouldn't do this unless your secure in your job or close to leaving. lol If you want to get fired and go out in a big way thats a good way to do it.

Tyler19
10-15-2007, 08:27 PM
I leave Ron Paul business cards in the bathrooms and people throw them away :( This is at a bank. I work in the Trust/Investment building.

Tidewise
10-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Use your best judgment - BUT OF COURSE YOU SHOULD! There is nothing less than the future of our country at stake. That is not hyperbole. Tell your coworkers. Tell your family. Tell 'em all!

ksuguy
10-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Depends on your work environment, might be ok if you are at a small company with a few people. Probably wouldn't go over well in a large corporate office.

I put a few slim jims in my cubicle for people to take and put some Ron Paul desktop wallpaper on my PC, but that's it. Sending out mass emails to 10's of thousands of employees around the globe would not go over very well.

Hook
10-15-2007, 10:15 PM

Dr. Paul doesn't have anything against banks, just Central Banks. So you should be fine. :D

max
10-15-2007, 10:21 PM
good thinking if u work for a cool company