PDA

View Full Version : Saw someone today with a Ron Paul shirt @ Costco

Teflon Master
10-14-2007, 04:20 PM
I know this thread may not add to much, but that made my day. I have never seen anyone wearing the name of any other candidate. I told him "nice shirt" and he reminded me to vote in the primaries.

sorry if this is spam, but it was a nice moment.

This was at the Costco in the Cumberland Mall (just in case that guy is a member of this forum)

0zzy
10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
awesome stuff :)

Roxi
10-14-2007, 04:26 PM
its not spam, i personally love hearing these stories and i think the more of them shared gives new encouragement to the discouraged and gets newbies pumped up to start seeing this stuff too!

steph3n
10-14-2007, 04:29 PM
talking about shirts, i have an idea, what d you think?

ask me about
RON PAUL
I don't shout

I personally am not much for the chanting and shouting, so it fits me I prefer the 1 on 1, anything bad seen in this?

partypooper
10-14-2007, 04:30 PM
yesterday i had a big RP sign with me in the subway (i was coming back from the rally). the person that stood next to me said "oh, did he have a rally today? i like him!".

note that the person was already standing next to me so it was sort of "random". :D

libertarian4321
10-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I know this thread may not add to much, but that made my day. I have never seen anyone wearing the name of any other candidate. I told him "nice shirt" and he reminded me to vote in the primaries.

sorry if this is spam, but it was a nice moment.

This was at the Costco in the Cumberland Mall (just in case that guy is a member of this forum)

When I wear my RP shirt (I wear it everywhere), I meet a ton of people who have no idea who RP is, but I also get a few folks saying stuff like "Ron Paul is the man!", which is pretty cool.

Teflon Master
10-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Along with seeing a guy in a Ron Paul shirt, I saw a woman decked out with a full on abaya with a niqab. You are always destined to run into something interesting in Costco.

cujothekitten
10-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Along with seeing a guy in a Ron Paul shirt, I saw a woman decked out with a full on abaya with a niqab. You are always destined to run into something interesting in Costco.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/orly-35971.jpg

steph3n
10-14-2007, 04:46 PM

always wonder what is hiding under there. :D

ACJohn
10-14-2007, 04:50 PM
If you said I saw a woman just wearing an RP bumer sticker on her breast at Costco I would have been impresed.

:)