PDA

View Full Version : Another Weekend of Paul

thehittgirl
10-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Yesterday was the first flea market. I heard, "I saw the signs" quite a bit from a lot of people. Made me think of Ace of Base. There were a lot of elderly people who hadn't heard of him. It's not far from where I will do the other flea market.

Then today I talked to someone at church. She was receptive. She's a homeschooler so she is going to spread the word. We told her that he's just the candidate for her since she homeschools. Then we hit a mall. One person was familiar with Ron :) so I gave him a meetup card. I talked to a few people and I could tell by the looks on their faces that it was the first time they heard of him.

The revolution continues.....

I nicknamed my kids the Passionate Patriots because the 7 yr old passed out DVDs to the vendors at the end of the flea market. :cool:

Lord Xar
10-14-2007, 03:47 PM
nice... :)

you can never turn down a child with a free dvd!!! hahahaah..

RP4ME
10-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Yesterday was the first flea market. I heard, "I saw the signs" quite a bit from a lot of people. Made me think of Ace of Base. There were a lot of elderly people who hadn't heard of him. It's not far from where I will do the other flea market.

Then today I talked to someone at church. She was receptive. She's a homeschooler so she is going to spread the word. We told her that he's just the candidate for her since she homeschools. Then we hit a mall. One person was familiar with Ron :) so I gave him a meetup card. I talked to a few people and I could tell by the looks on their faces that it was the first time they heard of him.

The revolution continues.....

I nicknamed my kids the Passionate Patriots because the 7 yr old passed out DVDs to the vendors at the end of the flea market. :cool:

EEEWWW! Ace of Base - thats was bad time in my fashion history.......nd I song I finally got out o fmy head until now - thanks ! haha;)

thehittgirl
10-14-2007, 04:03 PM
nice... :)

you can never turn down a child with a free dvd!!! hahahaah..

Exactly! That's why I sent him out to do it ;)