PDA

View Full Version : Here is a link to the cspan summit video page win media file

Dave Wood
10-14-2007, 03:04 PM
http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&products_id=201361-1

Defending the American dream summit.

It has not been ripped to youtube, at least I havnt been able to find it.
On this page just look to your right and click to watch on Real player or windows media player.

It would be great if this could be ripped to youtube because it was a pretty great event. Even though the DOC got cutoff:mad:

LibertyEagle
10-14-2007, 03:27 PM
I was scrolling through this and trying to find Dr. Paul and at the very end of the first cycle, I found the guy who introduced him. He appeared to be cutoff, before more was read into cache. When it started again, there was no more old man who was introducing him and no Ron Paul. There was some other dude talking.

Were you able to watch Dr. Paul speak on this Dave?

Scribbler de Stebbing
10-14-2007, 04:13 PM
It got cut off for me too. This is slightly creepy. The AFP site does not have RP's speech either.

I talked to one guy who went and said RP owned the room. A different guy, a neocon money guy, said it was a boring speech. Obviously I know whom to believe. But why all the secrecy surrounding this speech on top of the abrupt cut-off?

constituent
10-14-2007, 04:25 PM
It got cut off for me too. This is slightly creepy. The AFP site does not have RP's speech either.

I talked to one guy who went and said RP owned the room. A different guy, a neocon money guy, said it was a boring speech. Obviously I know whom to believe. But why all the secrecy surrounding this speech on top of the abrupt cut-off?

answer: easy, because there is not a conspiracy against Ron Paul.

Scribbler de Stebbing
10-14-2007, 04:29 PM
answer: easy, because there is not a conspiracy against Ron Paul.

I'm just wondering why I can't see this speech anywhere. I do not promote conspiracy theories. I want to see the speech.

wolv275
10-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Hmmmmmm it seemed like he got a great introduction and then cut! glad to see Rudy's 30+ mins of hot air made it though =(

LibertyEagle
10-14-2007, 04:52 PM
I think this merits a few friendly calls to C-Span about this. This is way past ridiculous. But, friendly, remember.