PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here STILL wondering why the MSM hates RP?

redpillguy
10-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Read this:

http://rabbit-hole-journey.blogspot.com/2007/10/media-moguls-bankers-and-cfr.html

andrewgreve
10-14-2007, 03:05 PM
This is tin foil hat stuff. Everyone knows that the CFR loves America and is a force for freedom and democracy in the world.

/sarcasm

Zydeco
10-14-2007, 03:21 PM
The CFR is the nexus for all these extremely wealthy, extremely powerful individuals.

When we expose the CFR's crimes -- and it's happening very quickly -- we dramatically change the world.

CurtisLow
10-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Educating The Public to CFR.

http://presidentialcandidates.wetpaint.com/

FreedomLover
10-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Interesting, but I wouldn't say the MSM "hates" Ron Paul. I see stories on him and a couple good asides every now and then on major news channels.

Pedro TT
10-14-2007, 04:56 PM
No I no longer wonder.

Paulitician
10-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Yeep. They're just looking after their own best interests. Giving Ron Paul fair coverage would ensure the opposite of that.

ross11988
10-14-2007, 05:23 PM
NBC is owned by GE, GE is the 4th Largest Military Contractor, So obviously GE is going to do the best they can to censor him to continue the war in iraq

walt
10-14-2007, 07:49 PM
this is why, it's about jews and money flowing to Israel....
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25094

redpillguy
12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
$6M in one day, beating the all-time record held by Kerry, and he's STILL being ignored.

Does anyone still not believe the media is the propaganda arm of the establishment?

Here's a look into the mass media companies' boards of directors:
http://rabbit-hole-journey.blogspot.com/2007/10/media-moguls-bankers-and-cfr.html

Marceline88
12-17-2007, 11:35 AM
The question is.....how do we peacefully dismantle and oligarchy?

Teenforpaul08
12-17-2007, 11:42 AM
MSM hates Ron Paul because they like to report conflicts. With RP as president, there will be less conflicts, therefore, less viewers will watch TV.

Falseflagop
12-17-2007, 11:43 AM
ZIonism, CFR, The FED, Oil COmpanies, Defense contractors own these MEDIA companies and will IGNORE and bash RP at every turn but like in STARS WARS, we have teh FORCE!, God will always destroy evil, yes it will be a tough fight but these CROOKS are going DOWN !!

Everyday I see this the more resolve we get and the more right we know we are!!

Paulitician
12-17-2007, 11:44 AM
MSM hates Ron Paul because they like to report conflicts. With RP as president, there will be less conflicts, therefore, less viewers will watch TV.
I'm afraid you're a little off the mark here...

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
this is why, it's about jews and money flowing to Israel....
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25094

Oh puhleese! Just insult all the Jews who currently support Ron Paul. That's just dandy! :rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
ZIonism, CFR, The FED, Oil COmpanies, Defense contractors own these MEDIA companies and will IGNORE and bash RP at every turn but like in STARS WARS, we have teh FORCE!, God will always destroy evil, yes it will be a tough fight but these CROOKS are going DOWN !!

No wonder they call some of us kooks. :cool:

Listen, do you honestly believe going down this path is going to be a successful one for us? Seriously. Don't you get that this kind of thing is just used against us?

Kombaiyashii
12-17-2007, 11:47 AM

They need to be exposed first...Before the Ron Paul campaign, exposing it was a real chore but now it's fun and the results are amazing.

if the mainstream media was fair to Paul, Hillary would look like the underdog to him.

mjp1025
12-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Basically, just relax a bit and see what unfolds...heck, it's only the day after the Tea Party! This week could be pretty productive for the campaign...Beck on Tuesday and MTP w/Russert Sunday. What more could we ask and what better timing could we make???

disciple
12-17-2007, 11:52 AM

LOL; one day soon they will wake up and will not know what hit them.

disciple
12-17-2007, 11:55 AM
No wonder they call some of us kooks. :cool:

Listen, do you honestly believe going down this path is going to be a successful one for us? Seriously. Don't you get that this kind of thing is just used against us?

Actually he was spot on; and this fight will be won by God on our behalf. I know this as a fact, but you are free to disagree.

leipo
12-17-2007, 11:56 AM

Exactly!
You can come up with all kinds of paranoid answers but this one makes perfect sense,

fedup100
12-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Thank you for posting this. For all here that do not know what we are up against, read all of this very slowly.

Dr. Paul is a very brave man who is in danger and yes he knows it. We must not stop trying to educate all the new people that have come here to support a real candidate for real Americans.

We need to ask Dr. Paul to try to put together some sort of bill that will start the process fo stopping all the so called major MSM from reporting anything that is real news and especially elections. They have and are and will forever "rigg" all our elections if we don't take this away from them.

We need to have a 24/7 news agency that broadcasts the real news.........they will have a board that over see's and monitors the real news to make sure that we as free people are getting the real news.

The rest of the Faux news and the Rupert empire must be left with what they really are, entertainment only!

disciple
12-17-2007, 12:11 PM
bump.

Oliver
12-17-2007, 12:15 PM

Protesting in Front of their offices...
Are "the People" their audience or not?

Oliver
12-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Thank you for posting this. For all here that do not know what we are up against, read all of this very slowly.

Dr. Paul is a very brave man who is in danger and yes he knows it. We must not stop trying to educate all the new people that have come here to support a real candidate for real Americans.

We need to ask Dr. Paul to try to put together some sort of bill that will start the process fo stopping all the so called major MSM from reporting anything that is real news and especially elections. They have and are and will forever "rigg" all our elections if we don't take this away from them.

We need to have a 24/7 news agency that broadcasts the real news.........they will have a board that over see's and monitors the real news to make sure that we as free people are getting the real news.

The rest of the Faux news and the Rupert empire must be left with what they really are, entertainment only!

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2007/08/23/realnews.png (http://www.therealnews.com/web/index.php)

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-17-2007, 12:37 PM
because 9/11 was an inside Israel Zionist control our government job and we're all gonna end up in FEMA camps or nuked by our own government in order to go to war with Israles enemy Iran.

/non sarcasm

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-17-2007, 12:39 PM
p.s.
The system is fixed and he cant win and we are letting it happen again.

How can any of you that know how deep this shit goes expect him t win a fixed taken over control grid?

Bush wasnt the only one stealing elections people.
This shit has been going on for a LONG time and it is a HUGE plan and they are not about to let Ron Paul ruin it.

WAKE UP!!!

p.s.s.
no I do not have an answer I just don't want to be blind and pretend it doesnt exist and act like they are gonna let America vote Ron Paul in.

Oliver
12-17-2007, 12:41 PM
because 9/11 was an inside Israel Zionist control our government job and we're all gonna end up in FEMA camps or nuked by our own government in order to go to war with Israles enemy Iran.

/non sarcasm

Yes, and the EU is the NWO/JEWS/WOR(L)DOMINATION
as well. That's why I have to post this very message
from my secret bunker underneath the burning Reichstag. :D