PDA

View Full Version : Was Deepwater Horizon a terrorist act?

LittleLightShining
06-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Been thinking about this for a long time now. I don't want to go into detail about my thoughts right now but am interested in what others think.

I was looking for information about evacuations after seeing a lot of facebook posts about air quality reports. Hit on this video which underlined a lot of what I had been thinking. Some of it was news to me, especially the first few minutes.The title is not germane to the content of the video. Worth 10 mins to watch if you have the time.

YouTube - OIL = WORMWOOD ? EVACUATION OF GULF COAST ? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KbcLMxBV2o)

So, what do you think?

Elwar
06-30-2010, 12:49 PM
I don't see it. A bunch of people voicing opinions with no facts doesn't do it for me.

I am curious about the mention of how a new crew came in that nobody knew. That should be easy enough to pin down.

LittleLightShining
06-30-2010, 12:57 PM
I don't see it. A bunch of people voicing opinions with no facts doesn't do it for me.

I am curious about the mention of how a new crew came in that nobody knew. That should be easy enough to pin down.

The video isn't the end-all be-all for me. And upon further investigation I should have searched for that Gibbs snippet. This video takes it out of context.