PDA

View Full Version : Feds after Campaign for Liberty

hbeachrealist
06-30-2010, 12:32 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fec-attempts-to-shut-down-campaign-for-liberty.html

Ron Paul will be on true Patriot Alex Jones's show tomorrow.

Peace.

LittleLightShining
06-30-2010, 12:34 PM
This is all because of the Buck ad.

hbeachrealist
06-30-2010, 12:35 PM

More than that. This is how the Feds stop the Revolution.

LittleLightShining
06-30-2010, 12:39 PM

This is how the top down "revolution" undermines the rEVOLution.

specsaregood

Yeah and none of us saw that coming, nope not a chance. :rolleyes:

roho76

This will only fuel the Revolution. Suppression of speech and opinion just makes people wonder why it's being suppressed. It's the telling your kids "No" syndrome.

"Don't drink alcohol". OK I will.
"Don't smoke pot". OK I will.
"Don't resist". OK I will.

someperson
06-30-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm sure you're right. The individuals at the CFL centralized under a label, so they've become a target. They should have known better. The FEC rules are ridiculous, but I still wonder why they elected to form the specific type of organization that they did, knowing ahead of time that they were going to be using other people's money to barely fly over the radar of those rules, like with the Buck ad (though, that particular case may have been funded externally; I can't remember). It always seemed irresponsible to me.

hbeachrealist
06-30-2010, 12:42 PM
This will only fuel the Revolution. Suppression of speech and opinion just makes people wonder why it's being suppressed. It's the telling your kids "No" syndrome.

"Don't drink alcohol". OK I will.
"Don't smoke pot". OK I will.
"Don't resist". OK I will.

Exactly. The Feds will start small and then it will snowball. These people are thugs.

LittleLightShining
06-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Yeah and none of us saw that coming, nope not a chance. :rolleyes:

Saw what coming? The Feds after C4L for endorsing a candidate advertising their survey? Or me stating the obvious?

specsaregood
06-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Saw what coming? The Feds after C4L for endorsing a candidate advertising their survey? Or me stating the obvious?

Well, both actually. :)

LittleLightShining
06-30-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm sure you're right.

The individuals at the CFL centralized under a label, so they've become a target. They should have known better. The FEC rules are ridiculous, but I still wonder why they elected to form the specific type of organization that they did, knowing ahead of time that they were going to be using other people's money to barely fly over the radar of those rules, like with the Buck ad. It always seemed irresponsible to me.

Well, we could rehash C4L's issues but it's here already and can be reread by anyone who can use the search feature so why bother? ;)

That said, the national org was set up in a way consistent with its original mission. Then the old suits brought in smooth-talking new suits and it ain't what it was.