PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry email attacks Rand Paul

Stop Making Cents
06-29-2010, 02:53 PM
John Kerry email attacks Rand Paul:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2543873/posts

Hello [ ],

Republicans are betting that you don't care - that after all you did to beat them in 2006 and 2008, you're going to sit this one out.

So they're whipping up their base by blocking help to unemployed workers, blocking summer jobs for teens, apologizing to the big companies that gave us the spill in the Gulf, and doing anything else they can do to stop progress. They're betting that they can excite their radical base and you won't respond.

The stakes? Look no further than the truly radical candidates we're up against. Down in Kentucky, it's would-be Senator Rand Paul. Yes, that Rand Paul, who says freedom means a private business can discriminate against African-Americans, and that President Obama holding polluters accountable for the mess in the Gulf is "un-American."

TheDriver
06-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Was John Kerry for Rand Paul before he was against him?

sailingaway
06-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Kerry was attacking Rand even BEFORE the primary.

They are very, very, very scared of Rand.

Otherwise, why such a huge, fake, fuss?

If it were issues, they could tell the truth, not lie.

BamaFanNKy
06-29-2010, 04:41 PM
John Kerry has an eye for young, good looking, southern lawyers with upstanding character:
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/John-Edwards-3.jpg

BW2112
06-29-2010, 04:51 PM
I almost voted for him in 2004. Im glad I didn't.

BW2112
06-29-2010, 05:06 PM
"Yes, that Rand Paul, who says freedom means a private business can discriminate against African-Americans..."

Yes John, it is freedom. Everyone has the right to decide who to allow or deny on their private property. How is a private business somehow different than a private home? Answer: It isn't. And he does want to hold bp 100% accountable,(although I believe the federal government is somewhat to blame for forcing bp to drill in deeper water when the local government was ok with them drilling in shallower water) Rand just didn't like the language the current administration was using, talking about puting their boot on bp's throat.

A few years ago I never thought I would be saying "I fucking hate liberals" on a regular basis, but here I am saying it. I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS!!!

dude58677
06-29-2010, 06:10 PM
"Yes, that Rand Paul, who says freedom means a private business can discriminate against African-Americans..."

Yes John, it is freedom. Everyone has the right to decide who to allow or deny on their private property. How is a private business somehow different than a private home? Answer: It isn't. And he does want to hold bp 100% accountable,(although I believe the federal government is somewhat to blame for forcing bp to drill in deeper water when the local government was ok with them drilling in shallower water) Rand just didn't like the language the current administration was using, talking about puting their boot on bp's throat.

A few years ago I never thought I would be saying "I fucking hate liberals" on a regular basis, but here I am saying it. I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS!!!

Yep, now I truly see why Rush Limbaugh loves what he does for a living.

Fozz
06-29-2010, 07:01 PM
So they're whipping up their base by blocking help to unemployed workers, blocking summer jobs for teens, apologizing to the big companies that gave us the spill in the Gulf, and doing anything else they can do to stop progress. They're betting that they can excite their radical base and you won't respond.

The GOP is betting big that saying "no" and blocking progress is a path to success in November.

The word "progress" is code for "government growth".

BW2112
06-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Yep, now I truly see why Rush Limbaugh loves what he does for a living.

Don't get me wrong. I hate neo-cons like Rush Limbaugh as well, and Im sure if an establishment republicans like Mitt Romney gets into power in 2012, Im sure I'll be saying "I fucking hate neo-cons". Right now though, I take the same position that Trey Parker and Matt Stone(South Park) have. They hate conservatives, but they really f'n hate liberals.

dude58677
06-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Don't get me wrong. I hate neo-cons like Rush Limbaugh as well, and Im sure if an establishment republicans like Mitt Romney gets into power in 2012, Im sure I'll be saying "I fucking hate neo-cons". Right now though, I take the same position that Trey Parker and Matt Stone(South Park) have. They hate conservatives, but they really f'n hate liberals.

At this very moment, Rush Limbaugh likes Rand Paul. So now anyone who disagrees with Rush Limbaugh really is a liberal. It is only applies right now.

Ricky201
06-29-2010, 08:15 PM
The stakes? Look no further than the truly radical candidates we're up against. Down in Kentucky, it's would-be Senator Rand Paul. Yes, that Rand Paul, who says freedom means a private business can discriminate against African-Americans, and that President Obama holding polluters accountable for the mess in the Gulf is "un-American.

Obama is holding polluters accountable for the mess in the Gulf? News to me.

And yes freedom means a private business can discriminate against ANYONE.

paulitics
06-29-2010, 08:18 PM
John Kerry has an eye for young, good looking, southern lawyers with upstanding character:
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/John-Edwards-3.jpg

bwahaha:D

sailingaway
06-29-2010, 08:40 PM
!!!

He never said that. He said in a perfect world the remedy would be in the community, not in the government, by speaking out, boycotts, shunning etc. That is not saying it is fine. However, he said he would have voted for the CRA because the extent of institutional racism which had REQUIRED private businesses to segregate created a situation there was no market . You couldn't patronize a nonsegregated place because there was none and it wasn't a market issue.

BW2112
06-29-2010, 10:20 PM
He never said that. He said in a perfect world the remedy would be in the community, not in the government, by speaking out, boycotts, shunning etc. That is not saying it is fine. However, he said he would have voted for the CRA because the extent of institutional racism which had REQUIRED private businesses to segregate created a situation there was no market . You couldn't patronize a nonsegregated place because there was none and it wasn't a market issue.

Umm, I hope you realize that wasn't me saying that, I was quoting John Kerry.

BW2112
06-29-2010, 10:24 PM
At this very moment, Rush Limbaugh likes Rand Paul. So now anyone who disagrees with Rush Limbaugh really is a liberal. It is only applies right now.

Didn't know that. I haven't heard him say anything about him. I have heard Walter Williams interview Rand.