PDA

View Full Version : Faulty Machines From Elections Board in 2008?

SteveNY
10-14-2007, 10:00 AM
First, I think RP will meet his $12m goal. But, what I am really concerned about is whether or not hes going to have a fair shot during the elections. Most of you heard by now the problems with faulty Diebold and ES&S machines in previous elections casting votes for another candidate when a specific candidate had been selected. Its also known that there is a major media black out on Paul and we know if the elites had their way he obviously wouldnt win. So, its my opinion that he can have $120m at the end of the 4Q, but that wont guarantee that the elections wont be rigged due to his overwhelming support and success so far for being labled a second/third-tier candidate. So my question is, how can we insure that we will have a fair election?

Either way I support him 100%. But this is something that we have to be vigilant on.

Adamsa
10-14-2007, 10:02 AM
I think businesses and old conservatives alike supporting him will be enough to make sure he is treated fairly.

cac1963
10-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Well, it's not the heavily populated areas we need to be concerned with, it's the 50-voter precincts out in rural la-la land that are most vulnerable to manipulation. There will be nobody watching those polls, and the people running the polls that day are sorely undereducated about computerized voting, and have no suspicions that anything may occur in their safe little havens.

An analysis of Georgia's voting history over the last five years around the 2002 elections can illustrate what I'm talking about.