PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff Launches new Precious Metals Company

bobbyw24
06-28-2010, 09:15 AM
http://www.europacmetals.com/

Dear Investor;

I am extraordinarily pleased to announce the opening of Euro Pacific Precious Metals, LLC. (www.europacmetals.com) This new company, of which I am Chief Executive Officer, will offer physical delivery of gold and silver coins and bullion at competitive prices. The company will be based on my reputation for integrity, straight talk, and fair dealing.

We would like to contact you with information about my new company, and its products and services. Euro Pacific Precious Metals, LLC will put out periodic information about special price reductions and offers, news about the gold and silver markets, special seminars in your local area which I will be sponsoring, a newsletter, and lots of other information important to investors interested in precious metals.

As this is a new business, separate and apart from Euro Pacific Capital, Inc, I am required to request your permission to get in touch with you.

So here's what I'd like to do. If you would prefer not to receive any information about gold and silver from the company, please click here. Otherwise, you'll be hearing from us in the coming weeks and months about developments in the world of precious metals.

If you would like immediate information about
Gold and Silver, call
1 -888 GOLD-160
(1-888-465-3160)

Cordially,

Peter Schiff
President and Chief Global Strategist
Euro Pacific Capital

Stop Making Cents
06-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Sounds like an infomercial :rolleyes:

tmosley
06-28-2010, 09:25 AM
I just wish they would list their prices online. I don't need to get hard sold on something that is overpriced.

bobbyw24
06-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Minimum Orders

The minimum purchase is amount for gold is 10 ounces. The minimum for silver is 500 ounces.

specialkornflake
06-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Peter has said he wants to do this business with the slimmest premiums he can. I think in one of his videos he talked about the margins.

Cowlesy
06-28-2010, 10:10 AM
I've decided to buy from Ted Anderson at Midas Resources given his financial and non-financial support of Ron, Rand and now FreedomWatch through buying advertising (unless the pricing is absurd, but I feel pretty confident he's a fair dealer).

That being said, Peter is awesome too, so maybe someday I'll do some business with him too.

tmosley
06-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Minimum Orders

The minimum purchase is amount for gold is 10 ounces. The minimum for silver is 500 ounces.

That's fine, but tulving has similar minimums, and they post their prices online.