PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Today is a BIG Day for Liberty

RonPaulFanInGA
06-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Dear Friend,

You and I have been fighting for a long time against those who would steal our Liberty. Now, we have a tremendous chance in Kentucky to elect the most Liberty-minded Senator in a generation, and the other side knows it.

Rand has won the Republican nomination, but the campaign is far from over. We can NOT afford to let up or give one inch!

The forces of big government are pouring resources into Kentucky to beat Rand. Reports say that the Statists will spend more than $30 Million dollars through their 527's over the coming months.

They know that Rand will cut spending and slash the deficit. They know that Rand will shake up the business-as-usual looting of our wallets by Washington elites. And, they know that Rand will fight to repeal Obamacare and to stop Cap and Trade and Card Check forced Unionism.

The liberal Media elites are certainly against us. They are outraged that Rand actually supports The Constitution so they are writing hit pieces every day. The forces of big government are against us. They are ready to pull out all the stops. But we have truth on our side. If we come together and help Rand with the money he needs, we will win.

Today, the Grassroots are holding a Money Bomb for Rand. Please consider making a contribution right now. The other side has big special interest money, but we have each other. Your generous gift as small as $25 can really make a difference.

Please visit www.RandPaul2010.com right now and help us fight!

We need to arm Rand with the money it will take push back against the Media smears and special interest money. If we come together, we will win.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

Mahkato
06-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Your generous gift as small as $25 can really make a difference.

I only have $24.67. Dang!

DeadheadForPaul
06-28-2010, 09:17 AM
I only have $24.67. Dang!

:D

I remember myself and others make $17.76 contributions for Ron