PDA

View Full Version : Media contact thread!

Sematary
10-14-2007, 09:28 AM
We need a comprehensive list of media to contact about asking Ron Paul to speak.
I have to go to work in a few minutes but if someone would like to get the ball rolling, we should have contact info for all the major news shows, talk shows, etc...
Since I don't watch much television, I really don't know what shows those would be but I would think an interview with Olberman, Howard Stern, Nightline, etc...
I think a concerted effort on our part, and the parts of meetup members could make a huge impact.

Bergie Bergeron
10-14-2007, 10:21 AM
bump

Sematary
10-15-2007, 06:07 AM
nobody thought this was a good idea?

Thunderbolt
10-15-2007, 06:24 AM
I think the campaign is already swamped with media requests. All we can do is get him in trouble by offering him and not being able to deliver. This has to be left to the campaign.

kylejack
10-15-2007, 06:36 AM
Someone made a big list of them somewhere. Its been posted several times.

Sematary
10-15-2007, 07:48 AM
I think the campaign is already swamped with media requests. All we can do is get him in trouble by offering him and not being able to deliver. This has to be left to the campaign.

Actually, I read in another thread (which was why I started this one), that the Dr.'s wife ASKED that we do this. You can NEVER get enough media exposure. So, let's get that list going!

Sematary
10-15-2007, 07:48 AM
Someone made a big list of them somewhere. Its been posted several times.

Any idea where?

stevedasbach
10-15-2007, 07:57 AM
Writing to shows asking them to have Dr. Paul on is good (creating demand). Contacting the show and offering to contact HQ to get Dr. Paul to agree to do their show is NOT good.

Sematary
10-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Writing to shows asking them to have Dr. Paul on is good (creating demand). Contacting the show and offering to contact HQ to get Dr. Paul to agree to do their show is NOT good.

We're talking about contacting shows and asking for them to have him on.

torchbearer
10-15-2007, 08:29 AM
We need a comprehensive list of media to contact about asking Ron Paul to speak.
I have to go to work in a few minutes but if someone would like to get the ball rolling, we should have contact info for all the major news shows, talk shows, etc...
Since I don't watch much television, I really don't know what shows those would be but I would think an interview with Olberman, Howard Stern, Nightline, etc...
I think a concerted effort on our part, and the parts of meetup members could make a huge impact.

have you tried this list of media emails?
http://www.ronpaulforum.com/showthread.php?t=44

Sematary
10-15-2007, 08:32 AM
have you tried this list of media emails?
http://www.ronpaulforum.com/showthread.php?t=44

Good list. So who should we contact first? How about we start with someone's show that he HASN'T been on? Has he been on face the nation?