PDA

View Full Version : Man charged in Pa. stabbing rampage (had previously served prison time for murder)

BlackTerrel
06-27-2010, 04:00 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/06/26/national/a183038D03.DTL

A 36-year-old man who served prison time for a 1992 murder was charged Sunday with fatally stabbing four people, including a woman described by confidantes as the suspect's former girlfriend.

Just so we have the timeline right here:

1. In 1992 this guy killed someone.

2. Sometime between 1992 and 2010 he was caught, charged with murder and put in prison.

3. Sometime between 1992 and 2010 he was released from prison.

4. In 2010 he stabs and kills 4 people.

What the fuck is wrong with our legal system? We have drug dealers that serve more time than this guy. Let's stop prosecuting people for victimless crimes and let's start eliminating from society people who do not belong to society.

This guy murdered someone. He does not deserve to be on the streets. Can we lock this scum bag away please?

I hope I don't have to post in 2028 that this guy just killed some more people.

Elle
06-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Wow. I think the person that authorized his release should also be jailed. Maybe then murders and rapists wouldn't be let out anymore.

I agree with how silly it is that someone can get caught with marijuana and serve a longer sentence than one who commits murder.

jclay2
06-27-2010, 04:48 PM
This is so messed up. And to think of all the years irwin schiff has spent in prison for not paying an illigal tax. This is just pathetic.

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-27-2010, 04:53 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/06/26/national/a183038D03.DTL

Just so we have the timeline right here:

1. In 1992 this guy killed someone.

2. Sometime between 1992 and 2010 he was caught, charged with murder and put in prison.

3. Sometime between 1992 and 2010 he was released from prison.

4. In 2010 he stabs and kills 4 people.

What the fuck is wrong with our legal system? We have drug dealers that serve more time than this guy. Let's stop prosecuting people for victimless crimes and let's start eliminating from society people who do not belong to society.

This guy murdered someone. He does not deserve to be on the streets. Can we lock this scum bag away please?

I hope I don't have to post in 2028 that this guy just killed some more people.

You have the best representation a free people can elect. They know best how to create laws. Why are you complaining?

BlackTerrel
06-28-2010, 08:56 PM
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-northampton-homicide-followup-20100626,0,6388143.story

In his possession were documents then Lehigh County District Attorney Robert Steinberg said linked Ballard to the Ku Klux Klan and its Reading office.

Sounds like a chummy fellow.

"I don't know how he got out. He only did 15 years prior for slashing somebody's throat," Germani said.

Merhi, who was divorced, worked as a medical assistant.

A Ballard relative, Vera Cody, 74, of Salisbury, said she felt "sick" after learning of the charges against him.

"They never should have let him out of prison," Cody said.

Ballard, then 18, stayed with Cody briefly in 1991 before she told him to leave just prior to the Richard murder.

"Why did they release him from prison?" she repeated again.

He slashed someone's throat and killed him. And got 15 years :rolleyes:

Put these scumbags away for life. And clear room by letting all the victimless criminals go. Why is that so fucking hard?

Anti Federalist
06-28-2010, 09:05 PM
This is so messed up. And to think of all the years irwin schiff has spent in prison for not paying an illigal tax. This is just pathetic.

It's my understanding that Irwin is in jail for selling a non government approved book about the illegal taxation of income.

Ed and Elaine Brown are in jail for not paying the illegal tax and then daring to say "come and get me" for not doing so.

Anti Federalist
06-28-2010, 09:09 PM
He slashed someone's throat and killed him. And got 15 years :rolleyes:

Put these scumbags away for life. And clear room by letting all the victimless criminals go. Why is that so fucking hard?

Because that's what the system wants.

More to this than meets the eye...

evilfunnystuff
06-28-2010, 09:10 PM
At my last job the owner hired a guy who was on parole for murder he couldnt have been over 30, he ended up beating the shit out of a guy who worked there who ended up needing facial reconstructive surgery.

I dunno what he had/has on the owner, but hes the only one left workin there, and at 4 years I was the newest employee till he came along.