PDA

View Full Version : CIA Director Leon Panetta: Being On Terrorist List Trumps U.S Citizenship

Immortal Technique
06-27-2010, 10:49 AM
YouTube - CIA Director Leon Panetta: Being On Terrorist List Trumps U.S Citizenship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2nu_uYqfe4)

Airing Date June.27, 2010

ABC This Week
Leon Panetta: Being On Terrorist List Trumps U.S Citizenship

What a liar this guy is!

Anti Federalist
06-27-2010, 11:58 AM
I can't watch the video right now, what is the gist of this interview?

That just by virtue of being put on a government list you longer have citizenship and constitutional protections?

Aratus
06-27-2010, 12:02 PM
mr. panetta played it close to the vest.
he did not say anything at all unexpected.
the eyebrow raiser thought is that he is on tv.

BuddyRey
06-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Aw gee, ya mean I don't get to pay any of those neato taxes or obey any of those wholly logical and necessary federal laws anymore? How will I ever learn to live without them? :-D

Dr.3D
06-27-2010, 12:20 PM
No, first they arrest you and charge you with crimes against the state, then they declare you a terrorist and take away the protections afforded you by the constitution, then they can do anything they want with you.

At least that is what I'm understanding this to mean.

Agorism
06-27-2010, 12:41 PM
CIA Chief Leon Panetta: In Afghanistan, U.S. Has Committed 1,000 Troops Per Each Al Qaeda Terrorist (http://thinkprogress.org/2010/06/27/panetta-afghanistan)

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-27-2010, 12:46 PM
We have the best representation a free people can elect. They will do the right thing.

jkr
06-27-2010, 01:11 PM
how do yo spell "inalienable"?

jmdrake
06-27-2010, 01:37 PM
I can't watch the video right now, what is the gist of this interview?

That just by virtue of being put on a government list you longer have citizenship and constitutional protections?

Cliff notes version:

1) While we don't have an "assassination list" (yeah right), this guys on the terrorist list and will be treated like a terrorist even though he's an American citizen. (Flashblack, Rahm Emanuel saying that if you are on the "no fly list" you have no rights because you are not part of the American family.)

2) He (Panetta) doesn't think CIA employees who tortured face any charges.

3) He (Panetta) is indeed bothered by the murderous reputation of Blackwater, but they put in the lowest bid so the government just had to go with them.

cswake
06-27-2010, 02:03 PM
how do yo spell "inalienable"?

o-p-t-i-o-n-a-l :d

phill4paul
06-27-2010, 02:19 PM
CIA chief Panetta: US has driven back al-Qaida.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_us_afghanistan;_ylt=AgKmDu6VQj9Vs77BBeSX92ys0NU E;_ylu=X3oDMTNoOWNjYmdrBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwNjI3L3V zX3VzX2FmZ2hhbmlzdGFuBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb 3MDMQRwb3MDMgRwdANob21lX2Nva2UEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9 yeQRzbGsDY2lhY2hpZWZwYW5l

My the C.I.A. sure is in the news a lot.

Anti Federalist
06-27-2010, 02:44 PM
No, first they arrest you and charge you with crimes against the state, then they declare you a terrorist and take away the protections afforded you by the constitution, then they can do anything they want with you.

At least that is what I'm understanding this to mean.

Now, if that is not the definition of "hot" tyranny, I don't know what else is.

Cliff notes version:

1) While we don't have an "assassination list" (yeah right), this guys on the terrorist list and will be treated like a terrorist even though he's an American citizen. (Flashblack, Rahm Emanuel saying that if you are on the "no fly list" you have no rights because you are not part of the American family.)

2) He (Panetta) doesn't think CIA employees who tortured face any charges.

3) He (Panetta) is indeed bothered by the murderous reputation of Blackwater, but they put in the lowest bid so the government just had to go with them.

Ugh, repulsive, really.

o-p-t-i-o-n-a-l :d

LoL, yeah, no shit.

CIA chief Panetta: US has driven back al-Qaida.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_us_afghanistan;_ylt=AgKmDu6VQj9Vs77BBeSX92ys0NU E;_ylu=X3oDMTNoOWNjYmdrBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwNjI3L3V zX3VzX2FmZ2hhbmlzdGFuBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb 3MDMQRwb3MDMgRwdANob21lX2Nva2UEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9 yeQRzbGsDY2lhY2hpZWZwYW5l

My the C.I.A. sure is in the news a lot.

Wonder what they got in the works?

Always makes me nervous when they are getting plenty of "facetime" on the propaganda organs.

phill4paul
06-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Wonder what they got in the works?

Always makes me nervous when they are getting plenty of "facetime" on the propaganda organs.

Me too, brother. Me too.