PDA

View Full Version : Four Cop's and Two MP's

Stanzx
10-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Four Cop's and Two MP's approached me as I was closing at 10:45 pm at the Manhattan, Kansas KSU Aggieville Triangle hmmm they did not like the message the message too loud the message they did not agree with? Do you have a permit yes! End of conversation thank goodness! A gentleman I just visited with was witness to this with four of his freinds and they had a camera talk about a police state, in addition to two MP's too! Had I not had a legit permit I hate to think what would have happened to me! Let Liberty and Freedom Ring Ron Paul! Overall during game time which most everyone was at I gathered three miltary guys who haven't been to Iraq yet and three KSU Students and two maybes for Ron Paul!

Surpression and Intimindation at end of Rally!
Using what freedom I have let before they are gone!

Stan

constituent
10-14-2007, 08:25 AM
four cop's and two mp's what?

Corydoras
10-14-2007, 08:42 AM
at the Manhattan, Kansas KSU Aggieville Triangle hmmm they did not like the message the message too loud the message they did not agree with?

What?

shrugged0106
10-14-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm confused. Is it my hangover?

Copperhed51
10-14-2007, 08:46 AM
i love lamp

Cowlesy
10-14-2007, 08:48 AM
i love lamp

hahahahaahahahahaha.

Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?

Trassin
10-14-2007, 08:57 AM
Four Cop's and Two MP's approached me as I was closing at 10:45 pm at the Manhattan, Kansas KSU Aggieville Triangle hmmm they did not like the message the message too loud the message they did not agree with? Do you have a permit yes! End of conversation thank goodness! A gentleman I just visited with was witness to this with four of his freinds and they had a camera talk about a police state, in addition to two MP's too! Had I not had a legit permit I hate to think what would have happened to me! Let Liberty and Freedom Ring Ron Paul! Overall during game time which most everyone was at I gathered three miltary guys who haven't been to Iraq yet and three KSU Students and two maybes for Ron Paul!

Surpression and Intimindation at end of Rally!
Using what freedom I have let before they are gone!

Stan

You might want to look into taking English 101 at your local community college, just an idea.

dircha
10-14-2007, 10:29 AM

Can you explain what event were you at? You had a booth setup somewhere?

Thanks.

Kregener
10-14-2007, 10:37 AM
MP's?

Why were Military Police working a KSU football game? MP's have no jurisdiction over citizens, just soldiers.

quickmike
10-14-2007, 10:52 AM
hahahahaahahahahaha.

Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?

more than anything in the world RON !