PDA

View Full Version : We Need To Bring Back The Ron Paul Spirit In South Jersey!

Pauli86
06-25-2010, 11:38 PM
We just had several candidates down here finish up their primaries.

Fernando Powers was a candidate in the 1st Congressional District. He finished with about 15% of the vote. In my opinion, the 1st Congressional Seat is important because the mastermind of the Health Care bill, Rob Andrews, currently holds the seat.

Donna Ward was in the 2nd District and she did about the same. An article about her can be found in another part of these forums.

Guys, we really need people to start getting out like they did for Ron Paul. The elections for the main parties are done for out liberty candidates in South Jersey, but we have to keep educating! Please send me a private message or reply on here and I will give you my phone number. I really want to get something going on down here. If we had more help during these primaries, I really think we could have taken it.

One personal goal that I'm working on is these "Red Light Cameras". We need to get these taken down, as one was just put up on a main road in my town of Blackwood. if you are knowledgeable of the law, please come join me and a few others in getting rid of these. In California, they were recently found as "heresy" and therefore are not valid. From my understanding, drivers fighting over there in court for this issue have recently won in court.