PDA

View Full Version : ***ron paul action figure project*** prototype released!!!

Joey Fuller
06-25-2010, 02:49 PM
I have been working on a couple of different side projects and one that I think you may be interested in is our new line of Patriotic and Historical Action Figures and Figurines/Sculptures.

Our very first prototype is a figurine of Ron Paul in Revolutionary War Garb. He holds a detachable rifle and Constitution.

You can own our first sculpture/figurine:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ron-Paul-Collector-Special-Limited-Edition-Figurine-/180525022015?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item2a08213b3f

We have many more ideas and figures in the works... I don't want to reveal too many details just yet, but I think this project could really take off...

This would definitely be a hit with the Tea Party Movement and among families who would like their children to play with Educational and Historical Action Figures which promote positive character traits and American ideals.

If you would like more information, request a certain figure, or place an order feel free to contact me...

Joey Fuller
tnsonsofliberty@comcast.net

Kotin
06-25-2010, 03:02 PM
It's pretty badass looking.. I cannot justify buying it, gotta fund schiff and amash and Rand.. But its cool all the same..

libertybrewcity
06-25-2010, 03:20 PM
that's ballin! you could post it on the dailypaul, i am sure they would like it too.

SevenEyedJeff
06-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Be careful. Anything that has Ron Paul on it tends to get raided by the FBI. :D

Remember Liberty Dollar?

torchbearer
06-25-2010, 03:22 PM
looks great!

Nate-ForLiberty
06-25-2010, 03:23 PM
i hope someone youtubes Dr. Paul's reaction to this!

2young2vote
06-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Where was it made? USA or China or some other country?

torchbearer
06-25-2010, 03:27 PM
Where was it made? USA or China or some other country?

If this is the same guy from the thread i read the other day, i think his father made it by hand.

Dreamofunity
06-25-2010, 03:33 PM
That's badass.

What's it made from, wood?

WaltM
06-25-2010, 03:39 PM
If this is the same guy from the thread i read the other day, i think his father made it by hand.

does his father live in China?

Joey Fuller
06-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Made in right here in Tennessee!!! Handsculpted..made of resin

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ron-Paul-Collector-Special-Limited-Edition-Figurine-/180525022015?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item2a08213b3f

This is the first in a series of contemporary political figures sculpted by artist, Alan Alsup. In this pose, Ron Paul portrays the Revolutionary War Hero General George Washington.

The approximately 8" cast resin statue is handpainted and armed with detachable musket guarding the signed and numbered removable miniature United States Constitution while placing his boot firmly on a crate of tea.

more figures to come soon!!! also an upcoming youtube video..

this is going to be fun, hilarious, and educational all at the same time!

torchbearer
06-25-2010, 03:45 PM
does his father live in China?

i haven't a clue where his father lives.

BuddyRey
06-25-2010, 03:54 PM
This is awesome! You wouldn't also happen to have a Lysander Spooner figure in the works, would you?

phill4paul
06-25-2010, 04:13 PM
I love it. Great job!

BarryDonegan
06-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Indeed! 'Tis my dad what carved this figurine. The longer term goal is to start developing action figures and the robot chicken style cartoon. Which reminds me, a Lysander spooner educational episode on the establishment of a private alternative to government-run mail delivery would be an incredibly informative segment in the action figure stop-motion show.

Please request your next figurines you'd like to see made, if you'd like to see specific ones. Ill show him the thread.