PDA

View Full Version : Jack Conway likes Obamacare, dislikes Paul/Grayson audit of the federal reserve;

sailingaway
06-24-2010, 11:23 PM
and pretends 'climate legislation' can be made coal friendly.

All the while, however, he repeats that 'it is time for Democrats to act like Democrats' implying that above all, he'd be a rubber stamp to Obama's agenda.

He's also pro-abortion. Kentucky likes this?

http://mydd.com/2010/4/22/an-interview-with-senate-candidate-kentucky-attorney-general-jack-conway

low preference guy
06-24-2010, 11:28 PM
Nathan Empsall: Do you have different general election strategies in mind for facing Grayson or the “populist” Paul?

Jack Conway: “No, I think you have to stay true to who you are… In terms of what the other side would do, [Trey] Grayson would try to move to the center. I don’t know what [Rand] Paul would do…

Love the unpredictability.

thomas-in-ky
06-25-2010, 07:39 AM
I hadn't read that interview. It's a good source of his stand on the issues in his own words.

On health care and the tea parties: “I try to be responsible here. The folks in the tea party crowd wanted Attorneys General to file a lawsuit without merit. I thought traditionally Republicans loved to rail against meritless lawsuits… I sort of say to them, look, don’t take my word for it; take the word of Ronald Reagan’s former Solicitor General, who said his copy of the Constitution doesn’t contain the right not to be insured.” - Jack Conway

This guy is a lawyer, and that's how he reads the constitution?!

Mongiardo, on the other hand, has said that he supports blowing up mountains. What are some other differences between the two of you, in terms of both issues and ethics?

“Well, he’s - let me count the ways! He’s pro-life. I think abortion ought to be as rare as we can make it, but safe and legal.

He's on the wrong side of the abortion issue in Kentucky too.

sirgonzo420
06-25-2010, 07:55 AM
I hadn't read that interview. It's a good source of his stand on the issues in his own words.

This guy is a lawyer, and that's how he reads the constitution?!

He's on the wrong side of the abortion issue in Kentucky too.

The Constitution also DOESN'T say that I can't kick Conway in the nuts (supposing I could find them...)!

Piss on attorneys!