PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Footage! The US Army Doesn't Want You To See THIS!

WarDog
06-24-2010, 08:26 PM
YouTube - Disturbing Footage! The US Army Doesn't Want You To See THIS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzJLzTZduk&feature=player_embedded)

Take some time to appreciate the unfathomable cruelty of this pattern. You may be grievously harmed and even permanently damaged by the actions of those who hold unanswerable power.

Promontorium
06-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Glad Obama ended those wars. That video is right. Obama did save us all. How amazing it was able to conclude with Obama, because, you know, that's in any way relevant.

Russia Today could do their next military bashing on their own military. They could start with what they did to the Poles and work their way through a century of torture, slavery, and genocide.

Two guys raped and killed some people. That's every single day in my hometown. I must be overrun with soldiers.

I like howthat glorious final speech made sure to blame all white people, and equated inner city minorities with victims of war by the US military. It just makes me feel so morally superior to paint so many issues with such broadstrokes.

Sorry. Can't enjoy this racist political propaganda. I'm "white" and a recent veteran. I must have raped and murdered everyone I ever met and stole their land and stuck them in inner cities and gave their kids cancer and threw puppies. I should be hated for the color of my skin. Because that's rational.

catdd
06-24-2010, 09:03 PM
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
Henry Kissinger

They still allow this sadistic, arrogant, sack of zionist shit to walk the streets? He should be in friggin prison.

american.swan
06-24-2010, 09:11 PM
I like Promontorium's views a bit. There's crime every where all the time. That's good to remember, but that doesn't mean RT is wrong in this case. The thing I hate the MOST is the depleted uranium stuff. That has got to stop. For a moment, "Who is going to mine our new resources we wrongfully stole with empire building when the whole public "miners" are all dead from uranium poisoning?"

Hate Kissinger. I was in the same building with the bastard a few years ago when he visited Seoul. I should have given him a piece of my mind.

Republicanguy
02-26-2012, 07:11 AM
Depleted Uranium has been used by the US military, very nasty Nuclear waste which has contaminated Afghanistan in the predominately Pashtun areas as well it contaminating neighbouring countries. It has been used by other countries but the more has been used by the US.

Mohammed Daud Miraki exposes this via his website http://www.afghanistanafterdemocracy.com Don't click on page 10 it has graphic images, the documentary film also has footage that is graphic.

He also uploaded a video on youtube called International burning of the US flag, not the Quran. In reference to what had happened a couple of years back with the burning of one.

moderate libertarian
02-26-2012, 11:33 AM
YouTube - Disturbing Footage! The US Army Doesn't Want You To See THIS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzJLzTZduk&feature=player_embedded)

Take some time to appreciate the unfathomable cruelty of this pattern. You may be grievously harmed and even permanently damaged by the actions of those who hold unanswerable power.

At 2:30 mark in the video, the guy who is talking about rape of 15 year old Iraqi girl multiple times is a US soldier? Is he referring to rape case that was prosecuted by US military already or this is some other incidence he is referring to?

azxd
02-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Zombie thread is resurrected.
2 year old video to promote an even older book :confused:

Bosco Warden
02-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Zombie thread is resurrected.
2 year old video to promote an even older book :confused:

Where have I been?, it's new to me.

The anti-war issue needs to be brought up more then it is now, we need the anti-war vote. The disenfranchised Dem vote is going to be key this next election.

We need to end the war.

moderate libertarian
02-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Iraq war's aftermath and effects will linger for next 4-5 decades at least. Just last week over 50 people were killed by car bombs by "Al Qaeda in Iraq" that wasn't there before we revenge attacked Iraq. Over 1.3 million people remain homesless today due to Iraq war. Enahnced TSA groping will probably continue till the last orphans of that war turned 40.

azxd
02-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Where have I been?, it's new to me.

The anti-war issue needs to be brought up more then it is now, we need the anti-war vote. The disenfranchised Dem vote is going to be key this next election.

We need to end the war.
Not gonna argue that, but there is plenty of new material available, and old material is old material to many people, and thus easily ignored.

Republicanguy
02-27-2012, 06:17 AM
I can't imagine Mr Paul bringing up the use of DU in a debate? That would be shocking!