PDA

View Full Version : Dick Morris endorses Newt 2012

cindy25
06-23-2010, 10:07 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/Morris/Newt-Gingrich-Romney-Palin/2010/06/21/id/362618

And there is a brilliant cast of second-tier candidates including Pawlenty of Minnesota, Thune of South Dakota, Pence and Daniels of Indiana, Ryan of Wisconsin, Santorum of Pennsylvania, DeMint of South Carolina, Rubio of Florida, Barber of Mississippi, Jindal of Louisiana, Perry of Texas, Bachmann of Minnesota. Did I leave any out?

yes- RON PAUL, Rand Paul

TNforPaul45
06-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Ah, so the elite blackout of Ron Paul has already begun. They are about 3 days earlier than I figured.

2012 = 2008.

HOLLYWOOD
06-23-2010, 11:39 PM
The "PRUNE JUICE TICKET" Old RINO NEOCONs like Morris & Newt should be in the Failure Wing of the Smithsonian.

Matt Collins
06-23-2010, 11:54 PM
These two deserve each other - one demented lowlife sumbag twisted sicko for another.

Kregisen
06-24-2010, 12:01 AM
WTF? Is anyone really fooled by this?

He mentions 15 Republican candidates and leaves out one who wins all the straw polls, and is in the top 5 in every single other poll?

Are you kidding me?

Fuck you dick morris. I never hated you before today.

0zzy
06-24-2010, 12:19 AM
WTF? Is anyone really fooled by this?

He mentions 15 Republican candidates and leaves out one who wins all the straw polls, and is in the top 5 in every single other poll?

Are you kidding me?

Fuck you dick morris. I never hated you before today.

Ron Paul isn't going to be president because he won some straw polls. Ron Paul, will never, be president.

You know why I know? Because I got hit with a brick of reality in 2008 half-expecting him to win at least a primary. But he didn't.

Ron Paul is an educator, not an executive or campaign extraordinaire.

Matt Collins
06-24-2010, 12:24 AM
http://www.bartcop.com/newt-clown-2009.jpg

Kregisen
06-24-2010, 12:27 AM
Ron Paul isn't going to be president because he won some straw polls. Ron Paul, will never, be president.

You know why I know? Because I got hit with a brick of reality in 2008 half-expecting him to win at least a primary. But he didn't.

Ron Paul is an educator, not an executive or campaign extraordinaire.

I understand the odds are stacked, but I'm holding onto hope. We still have freedom watch as the ultimate X-factor.

If freedom watch makes it onto fox, it'll suddenly be watched by literally a million or more people.

I didn't even support Ron back in 2008....since then, I've been *converted* and I've converted about 5 friends or co-workers too in just the last year alone.

He's still getting more popular everyday, and if Rand wins the senate seat in Kentucky, he suddenly has a huge boost for Kentucky's primary in 2012.

Glenn Beck is also an x-factor. Obviously chances are he'll support a neo-con in 2012, but you never know. He just said he's much more Ron Paul than Sarah Palin "in message".

Times are changing....the "tea party" hasn't even reached its strongest point yet. Keep in mind, the national debt WILL be over $15 trillion by 2012. We will still be in Iraq and Afghanistan, and maybe even Iran.

All of his points that all the debate hosts kept laughing at are suddenly 10 times more powerful in 2012.

I think I just went on quite a rant so I'll stop there.

Obviously, if the primaries were today, he'd lose. But keep in mind, even Obama came out of nowhere the year before the primaries.

Anything can happen....the vast majority of Americans don't do research before they vote. They can and do change their votes for any reason whatsoever.

It's far from over.

cindy25
06-24-2010, 03:55 AM
if there are many candidates, ANYONE can win an early primary; and once you win a couple viability is no longer a factor.

in 2006 did anyone really think Obama would beat Hillary

NewFederalist
06-24-2010, 05:39 AM
Gosh, that Contract for America sure was a good idea. Too bad Newt never even attempted to pass any of it into law. What a sorry excuse for a human being.

lester1/2jr
06-24-2010, 09:35 AM
two wonderful people lol

Todd
06-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Gosh, that Contract for America sure was a good idea. Too bad Newt never even attempted to pass any of it into law. What a sorry excuse for a human being.

This^

The CFA was a keen parlor trick for votes making those of us sympathetic to the cause of smaller government into dupes. Not gonna happen again.

A November 13, 2000 article by Edward H. Crane, president of the libertarian Cato Institute, stated, "... the combined budgets of the 95 major programs that the Contract with America promised to eliminate have increased by 13%."

AuH2O
06-24-2010, 09:58 AM
For whom is he supposed to be speaking in this article? Or is he just so pompous he uses the "royal we"? You know, the editorial...

rich34
06-24-2010, 10:31 AM
I understand the odds are stacked, but I'm holding onto hope. We still have freedom watch as the ultimate X-factor.

If freedom watch makes it onto fox, it'll suddenly be watched by literally a million or more people.

I didn't even support Ron back in 2008....since then, I've been *converted* and I've converted about 5 friends or co-workers too in just the last year alone.

He's still getting more popular everyday, and if Rand wins the senate seat in Kentucky, he suddenly has a huge boost for Kentucky's primary in 2012.

Glenn Beck is also an x-factor. Obviously chances are he'll support a neo-con in 2012, but you never know. He just said he's much more Ron Paul than Sarah Palin "in message".

Times are changing....the "tea party" hasn't even reached its strongest point yet. Keep in mind, the national debt WILL be over $15 trillion by 2012. We will still be in Iraq and Afghanistan, and maybe even Iran.

All of his points that all the debate hosts kept laughing at are suddenly 10 times more powerful in 2012.

Obviously, if the primaries were today, he'd lose. But keep in mind, even Obama came out of nowhere the year before the primaries.

Anything can happen....the vast majority of Americans don't do research before they vote. They can and do change their votes for any reason whatsoever.

It's far from over.

Exactly! This time around we're not going to have as hard of a time with name recognition. A lot of the political world knows of Ron Paul now, our jobs will be to continue pushing his ideas out into the mainstream. Ron Paul is our only hope for 2012 period! Forget that guy from NM he's got 0 chance. Paul imo at least stands a chance a making a stir or at least open some eyes to the corrupt political system in the U.S..

RCA
06-24-2010, 11:15 AM

It's far from over.

Welcome!