PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the softballs, wade into rough water

Nathan Hale
06-22-2010, 08:18 PM
All I've seen in this sub-forum since the primary has been softball bs radio interviews. How is John Dennis engaging the electorate for the general? What's his game plan? Any activities planned? Any marches? Any ads? What's the story on the ground aside from softball interviews?

libertybrewcity
06-22-2010, 08:52 PM
John Dennis is currently developing his game plan and hard core campaigning should begin in the next week or two. I got a call last week from an in-guy thanking me for volunteering and telling me that things were starting to rev up soon.

I am not in the in-group, but as soon as I volunteer again (probably this week) i will let you all know. Big things are going to happen, and I do know the campaign is actively going to try and win this. We will need volunteers and money but it can be done.

We all know Pelosi and her corruption and pain she has caused many people in this world.
I'll keep you posted though. It is an uphill battle from here against the many dems and progressives in this city, but we can flip the 'principle before party' switch located somewhere in their brains.

RileyE104
06-23-2010, 07:45 PM
It's SAD that John can't even get the proper support from this forum..

I made a thread a few days after he won his primary asking that his forum be moved to the same section as Rand and Lawson - the thread had like 2 pages of responses from people agreeing, but for some reason the Mods have refused to listen.

Peter Schiff hasn't even won his primary yet and he's in the main section. But for some reason JD can't get fair treatment here.

Plus Justin Amash has a pretty huge following and deserves to be in the main section too.

And both JD and JA have been endorsed by Ron. So what's the freaking deal? Are there no active mods or anything???

Aratus
06-24-2010, 10:33 AM
there are more active mods now, so lets hope as both races heat up that the Dennis & Amash sub-forums will be moved...

libertybrewcity
06-24-2010, 01:49 PM
i just don't think a lot of people from this forum live in nancy pelosi's district so it is understandable why he wouldn't have a large following on here.

Ricky201
06-25-2010, 09:34 AM
i just don't think a lot of people from this forum live in nancy pelosi's district so it is understandable why he wouldn't have a large following on here.

The problem is that no one feels that he has a chance at winning. It's been awhile since a republican has gotten more than 20% of the vote in that district. I have much faith in him, but I can understand why many do not even though he is the closest thing to Ron Paul that is running in 2010.

However, if John were to win...it would one of the greatest victories of all time for the liberty movement, and be the single biggest upset in American political history. And I don't think I'm being dramatic about that...

libertybrewcity
06-25-2010, 03:21 PM
The problem is that no one feels that he has a chance at winning. It's been awhile since a republican has gotten more than 20% of the vote in that district. I have much faith in him, but I can understand why many do not even though he is the closest thing to Ron Paul that is running in 2010.

However, if John were to win...it would one of the greatest victories of all time for the liberty movement, and be the single biggest upset in American political history. And I don't think I'm being dramatic about that...

you are very right. it will be an epic battle.