PDA

View Full Version : Beck Tears into Bridgewater

AuH20
06-22-2010, 07:20 PM
This is pretty funny. Bridgewater is absolutely blindsided.

YouTube - Tim Bridgewater and the Train to Insanity (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGVFX1cHMCc&feature=player_embedded)

brenden.b
06-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Nicely done, Beck. When was this from? It would be nice if this knocked Bridgewater down before the voting today. It would definitely be a pick me up for Lee.

AuH20
06-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Nicely done, Beck. When was this from? It would be nice if this knocked Bridgewater down before the voting today. It would definitely be a pick me up for Lee.

It was done yesterday I believe. Bridgewater is one of the biggest subsidy whores around.

libertybrewcity
06-22-2010, 10:24 PM
thanks beck.

Shotdown1027
06-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Beck has a large influence in Utah because he is Mormon.

Original_Intent
06-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Back may have been what put Lee over the top. Group hug?:D

TigerPrwn
06-23-2010, 12:04 AM
No groupie Utah.
He pulled a Medina on Bridgewater, but deployed actual rounds rather than blanks.. At least he is aiming his "arsenal" in the right direction these last few days, God help us all when he gets all blubbery drunk again..
oh,
and I will give it to Beck on the timing? His "last minute" plan either backfired or worked. :D

low preference guy
06-23-2010, 12:13 AM
No groupie Utah.
He pulled a Medina on Bridgewater, but deployed actual rounds rather than blanks.. At least he is aiming his "arsenal" in the right direction these last few days, God help us all when he gets all blubbery drunk again..

True, but Medina clearly wasn't ready. That same question could've been asked by any other reporter. Unfortunately, politicians have to to speak in a certain way about certain topics, otherwise they're smeared as kooks, even if they're just saying that it's OK to have an opinion on some issue.

Beck was wrong, but it was not an unforgivable sin, because as I said, anyone else could've posted that simple question, and Medina shouldn't have sunk her candidacy with her answer.

TigerPrwn
06-23-2010, 12:17 AM
True, but Medina clearly wasn't ready. That same question could've been asked by any other reporter. Unfortunately, politicians have to to speak in a certain way about certain topics, otherwise they're smeared as kooks, even if they're just saying that it's OK to have an opinion on some issue.

Beck was wrong, but it was not an unforgivable sin, because as I said, anyone else could've posted that simple question, and Medina shouldn't have sunk her candidacy with her answer.

I don't want to get OT on this thread too lpg,
buttt...
That question had NOTHING to do with her race for Texas Governor. absolutely nothing. My comment regarding "blanks" means just that, and was in reference to just that. he fired BLANKS. Now, with Bridgewater, he fired REAL rounds. That is what I meant by that comment.

Now, that said, was Waco an inside job? j/k

libertybrewcity
06-23-2010, 12:20 AM
hm, i didn't know beck was mormon. interesting. im surprised though, i thought he was jewish.

low preference guy
06-23-2010, 12:31 AM
That question had NOTHING to do with her race for Texas Governor.

I know. It's really unfortunate that someone can say the "wrong" thing about something absolutely unrelated and end their candidacy. But it's reality. And if Beck didn't ask her, someone else would've asked her. Perry would've paid a reporter to ask that question, so the end result was going to be the same anyway. I'm just saying Medina didn't have "political ability". In a time of more enlightened people, she would've won. But we don't live in those times right now.

TigerPrwn
06-23-2010, 12:36 AM
I know. It's really unfortunate that someone can say the "wrong" thing about something absolutely unrelated and end their candidacy. But it's reality. And if Beck didn't ask her, someone else would've asked her. Perry would've paid a reporter to ask that question, so the end result was going to be the same anyway. I'm just saying Medina didn't have "political ability". In a time of more enlightened people, she would've won. But we don't live in those times right now.

Perry was trying his hardest to ignore her, and hackerson was trying her hardest to "sourthern balle" her.
That is about it. Perhaps Beck should have hammered Rick Perry, after all he is the INCUMBENT that Glenn Beck bitches sooooo soooo much (and boo hooos tooo) about.