PDA

View Full Version : Colorado needs help

J Free
10-13-2007, 09:41 PM
I have just gone "live" with my website - http://ronpaulcolorado.org

The purpose is to provide a consolidated place where our meetup groups can refer people and where we can share more specific ideas for winning Colorado - and down the road more database capabilities and specifics for targetting particular groups of voters.

I would really appreciate feedback from folks here. I've tried to pull in some of the youtubes, speeches, etc that I think sell RP to a Republican audience but would appreciate more.

The site could also be useful for other caucus states. Two of them - Iowa and Nevada - are earlier than ours (Feb 5). So if anyone has contacts there, I would appreciate it. We could also benefit from their knowledge. Though I assume Iowa is pretty much run by the official campaign now.

Oh and I've linked to ronpaulforums on the blogroll. Any chance you might be able to link back?

Thanks muchly in advance.

mavtek
10-13-2007, 09:44 PM
What's up with the Palm tree banner?

I've been to Colorado several times, but never seen Palms..........

ValidusCustodiae
10-13-2007, 09:44 PM
I have a friend that lives in Colorado, in the Boulder area. She says most of the people she knows are hip to Ron Paul, and that there are signs everywhere. Next time I talk to her I'll give her that website addy.

J Free
10-13-2007, 09:47 PM
What's up with the Palm tree banner?

I've been to Colorado several times, but never seen Palms..........

haha. I've FTP'd a 970x140 banner over to the site but I'm having a tough time figuring out how to get it to display in the wordpress theme I'm using.

J Free
10-13-2007, 11:25 PM
I have a friend that lives in Colorado, in the Boulder area. She says most of the people she knows are hip to Ron Paul, and that there are signs everywhere. Next time I talk to her I'll give her that website addy.

Boulder and Denver are good areas for RP. We should get 6 delegates for those two districts.

And there are email this page functions on the site. SO, if anyone else knows people in Colorado, that may be a great way to tell them.

We really need a lot of precinct delegates here by February - 3500 or so spread throughout the state. People willing to get seriously involved in local GOP politics. Oddly, it doesn't even much matter what sort of vote % Ron Paul gets on caucus night. If he blows out the field in % but doesn't get the delegates, game's over. If he doesn't get many votes but a lot of Ron Paul supporters run for precinct chair and get involved, then we'll get the delegates.

Elwar
10-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Colorado needs help in this poll:

http://uselectionatlas.org/MOCK/PRESIDENT/2008R/mock.php

Romney is currently winning in Colorado.