PDA

View Full Version : Liberty candidate: Brian Miller

Legend1104
06-21-2010, 01:16 PM
This is kind of weird. My wife ordered me a book online for fathers day (The Law by Bastiat). When it came in there was a flyer for a liberty candidate named Brian Miller from Arizona. It seems that they were selling books to support his campaign. I do not know much about him but the info they gave me said that he was endorsed by Ron Paul. Here is his site: www.brianmillerforcongress.com

Legend1104
06-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Bump

MRoCkEd
06-21-2010, 05:50 PM
He's an anti-war Republican.

http://brianmillerforcongress.com/home/

BuddyRey
06-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Sounds like someone who deserves our support!

molekathouse
06-21-2010, 10:01 PM
I am here in Arizona in the district where Brian is running. He really needs help, financially and otherwise. The other two candidates are just more of the same big government, establishment GOP. Brian has built up a huge following in Southern Arizona just sticking to the issues and being true to his beliefs. Please send some help his way if you can.
www.brianmillerforcongress.com

CaseyJones
06-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Bump!

Bergie Bergeron
06-22-2010, 10:20 AM
bump

molekathouse
06-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Obviously, one of the stumbling blocks for Brian has been his opposition to the war in Afghanistan. He says that in front of Republican audiences and I swear there is an audible gasp and then just silence. Finally, I think people are starting to come around on this, especially since the Rolling Stone article. So, Brian made a page on his website to educate people on Afghanistan. All the information is there. If people really care to know what is actually going on over there, they can learn for themselves. Check it out:
http://brianmillerforcongress.com/home/2010/06/06/afghanistan-learning-center/

FBI_Exposer
06-23-2010, 07:36 PM
.... of all the candidates in that race, Brian is the most liberty oriented.

I wouldn't call him a "liberty candidate" ala Rand Paul or Ron Paul.

If I were a voter there, I'd vote for him, but he's not so patriot, pro-liberty to inspire me to volunteer for him or anything.

He doesn't understand the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Act, national ids, Belligerents Act, etc.

+ I think he's pro war.