PDA

View Full Version : The Limit of the People's Power

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-21-2010, 11:43 AM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
A Defense of Our Founding Fathers
by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

The People Have Limited Power

The people have great power, but it is limited. Any time we are sold on the idea that we possess a greater power than we truly need in our relationship with the “necessary tyranny” our Founders established, we have this power usurped from us. So, it is important to know the limits to our power.
By natural law, the people have the right to divorce themselves out from under tyranny. As mentioned before, this Civil Purpose of the people supercedes all legal precedence, every past tradition, as well as every future event yet to occur. This profound Truth grants us possession of the national dinner table raising us from that of lowly clients under bondage to legal precedence to that of free citizens with a Civil Purpose. As such, we become the owners of the purse (with this being the economy) as well as owners of all property.
As the husband of an ideal marriage serves as the head of the household, he or she has to be sovereign in their affairs never needing to worry about things whether that be what to wear, what to eat or drink, or how to get around from place to place. Meanwhile, in comparison, the people have to be economical in their affairs as they are abandoned and desperate.
So, as the heart works wonders in the manifesting of the Almighty’s miracles, the sovereign mind should work twice as hard getting out of the way by not legislating, not administering, and not judging at the dinner table. Indeed, the shepherd will need to leave from time to time to bring into our house the greatest of miracles, with this being the outcastes missing from our table.
Therefore, as the king once owned all the bridges allowing him the right to sleep under one if he so wished, so, the people today should be left alone under their bridges.
By the greatest of all powers, the Light of His Truth, make this so.
This is copyrighted material. For the time being, any organization involved with Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint it. However, any commercial media such as newspapers or television stations, because they no longer represent the people, do not have that permission.

heavenlyboy34
06-21-2010, 01:35 PM
"As such, we become the owners of the purse (with this being the economy) as well as owners of all property." Here, you err. Much property ("real" and otherwise) is owned by the State. (Roads, sidewalks, etc) This phenomenon leads to the "Tragedy Of The Commons". Natural law seems to allow for the privatization of all property, and I would agree with you if this is what you mean.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2010, 12:25 AM
"As such, we become the owners of the purse (with this being the economy) as well as owners of all property." Here, you err. Much property ("real" and otherwise) is owned by the State. (Roads, sidewalks, etc) This phenomenon leads to the "Tragedy Of The Commons". Natural law seems to allow for the privatization of all property, and I would agree with you if this is what you mean.
Think of this as a marriage of authority. As such, it is shared. As the husband (necessary tyranny) sits at the head of it, the wife (the people) owns the dinner table with this being the purse (the economy) as well as all property. As tyranny is sovereign in its affairs in how he or she is in need of nothing, the people have to be economical as they are desperate and abandoned in their affairs.
But one must know the limits to their power so they won't usurp the marriage relationship.

BuddyRey
06-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Think of this as a marriage of authority. As such, it is shared. As the husband (necessary tyranny) sits at the head of it, the wife (the people) owns the dinner table with this being the purse (the economy) as well as all property. As tyranny is sovereign in its affairs in how he or she is in need of nothing, the people have to be economical as they are desperate and abandoned in their affairs.
But one must know the limits to their power so they won't usurp the marriage relationship.

With all due respect, Emanuel, I see so much that's wrong with your analogy, I don't even know where to begin. Marriage is a voluntary contract that can be nullified when either participant feels unsatisfied with the contract's outcome. On the other hand, just try nullifying your involuntary contract with the state by exercising ownership over your own life, body, or wealth, and watch the "loving husband" at the head of the table suddenly turn into a cruel and parasitic jackal. Tyranny is only sovereign insofar as those under its self-proclaimed jurisdiction consent to it.

Xenophage
06-22-2010, 01:10 AM
Buddy, don't even THINK about trying to have a rational conversation in a WATKINS thread!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-25-2010, 12:28 PM
With all due respect, Emanuel, I see so much that's wrong with your analogy, I don't even know where to begin. Marriage is a voluntary contract that can be nullified when either participant feels unsatisfied with the contract's outcome. On the other hand, just try nullifying your involuntary contract with the state by exercising ownership over your own life, body, or wealth, and watch the "loving husband" at the head of the table suddenly turn into a cruel and parasitic jackal. Tyranny is only sovereign insofar as those under its self-proclaimed jurisdiction consent to it.

Okay. On the spiritual level first. Adam and Eve fell out of the garden not just because Eve was tempted but also because Adam did not take responsibility by blaming her for the offense. It wasn't a single offense, but two that divided them.
Second, on a more practical level concerning the social contract we have with our government, we are the reason for our problems. Like I pointed out, we tend to allow politicians to convince us that we have more authority than we truly need. As a marriage is a sharing of authority, so do we share power with the "necessary tyranny" set up by our Founding Fathers.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Buddy, don't even THINK about trying to have a rational conversation in a WATKINS thread!

Logic is the rational language used by tyranny. In comparison, the desperate prostitute on the street never has the luxury to be calm enough to consider things by the use of such a dialectic truth engine.
Imagine always having to use the restroom while trying to concentrate on a subject in a classroom. That must be what it is like to be a prostitute trying to work things out. You would know this, but you are young and still working things out. Please, don't let me get in your way or stumble you up. If I was looking to be popular with these posts or desired to manipulate people needlessly with my power, then I'd be trying to sell you an empty box. But there is nothing to sell outside of returning to the Truth our Founding Fathers declared.