PDA

View Full Version : Local Fishwrap Reports on Conway Opposition Reserarch

RonPaulFanInGA
06-21-2010, 06:41 AM
hXXp://tinyurl.com/2ekfbz4

Be sure to check out Rand Paul's views on "understanding terrorists". :rolleyes:

I used something to shorten the absurdly-long link.

MRoCkEd
06-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Oh, the horror! So you think Conway is going to run "to the right" of Rand on foreign policy? "I support torture, the Iraq war, and all foreign bases. I also believe 9/11 happened because the terrorists hate freedom!"

If you had any doubt Rand Paul is the real deal, read that page.

sailingaway
06-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Thanks. Marion County Line did a write up on this breaking it down into positions that would get Rand more support, positions that would hurt him, etc... but I hadn't seen the actual article.

And Mr Rocked, I hope he does run to the right of Rand like that. It won't do much in KY where they already know Rand's views, but it would sure hurt Conway's fundraising.

rich34
06-21-2010, 10:01 AM
Oh, the horror! So you think Conway is going to run "to the right" of Rand on foreign policy? "I support torture, the Iraq war, and all foreign bases. I also believe 9/11 happened because the terrorists hate freedom!"

If you had any doubt Rand Paul is the real deal, read that page.

I agree MRoCkEd, but now we got to convince Ron's base to fully get onboard and help us with the moneybomb!

TheDriver
06-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Thanks. Marion County Line did a write up on this breaking it down into positions that would get Rand more support, positions that would hurt him, etc...

I liked MCL's piece better than CJs... :p

skyorbit
06-21-2010, 11:15 AM
That's not bad is it?

Tracy

Aratus
06-21-2010, 11:53 AM
if jack conway wants to warhawk hurl troops into the mid-east
in an imperialistic manner thusly greater than that of queen victoria's
tyme, and clime, can we all be sensing his napoleonic complex?