PDA

View Full Version : Elections official hits TV to affirm no Hawaii birth of Obama

lynnf
06-21-2010, 04:24 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=168705

The interviewer, apparently looking to reaffirm what he was just told, asked Adams again, "So let me understand what you're saying. There is no long-form birth certificate, because he was not born on U.S. soil."

"Correct," responded Adams.

"But there is a Certification of Birth, which is what this is," said Birk, as he looked at a photocopy of Obama's purported short-form, computer-generated Certification of Live Birth, a document which does not specify the hospital where Obama might have been born nor any doctor's name or signature.

YouTube - Honolulu Senior Elections Clerk Says Barack Obama was Not Born in Hawaii (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v2HhZ-L-MU&feature=player_embedded)

AlexMerced
06-21-2010, 04:33 AM
If anything that confirms that there is no issue, just like Alvin Greene, lik ehim or not... people voted for him... the problem that needs to be solved is educating people to vote better, cause educated voters with every individual on the planet on the ballot should still picka fine candidate if educated and empowered to do so.

nandnor
06-21-2010, 04:35 AM
nvm

RonPaulFanInGA
06-21-2010, 04:38 AM
Goddamn birthers again when will you guys give it a rest!

I agree. It's mostly just WND again spreading ignorance.

Odds are this guy wants attention.

jsu718
06-21-2010, 04:40 AM
I agree. It's mostly just WND again spreading ignorance.

Odds are this guy wants attention.

If you actually watch the video or read what he has said about the matter, the guy says that while Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, he would still be a US citizen... but of course he has no idea of the citizenship requirements either currently or at that time. Clearly he doesn't just want attention or he would be saying that Obama is not a citizen.

libertarian4321
06-21-2010, 05:27 AM

The Birthers have been telling us Obama would be removed from office since day one.

Yup, it's going to happen any day now.

In a related story, George W. Bush claims we are going to find WMD's in Iraq any day now, you'll see...

lynnf
06-21-2010, 05:48 AM
If you actually watch the video or read what he has said about the matter, the guy says that while Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, he would still be a US citizen... but of course he has no idea of the citizenship requirements either currently or at that time. Clearly he doesn't just want attention or he would be saying that Obama is not a citizen.

he's testifying to what he knows about the certificate, which he is qualified to do.
anything he says about being a citizen, he is not qualified to do since he is not an attorney.
in other words, that part is just opinion, which is just as good as yours or mine or libertarian4321's

lynn

lynnf
06-21-2010, 05:52 AM

not until we get to the bottom of the issue.

we want answers -- true answers, not bluff and bluster,
not fake birth certificates, not Gibbs jokes, not blowing off
the issue.

lynn

Dr.3D
06-21-2010, 06:34 AM
So what is it about people when they get worked up about this issue and blame the 'birthers' for all of this? Could it be that they don't care about what the U.S. Constitution says the requirements are to be president?

I can never figure out why some people on these forums don't seem to care about those requirements. It is my guess, those people don't really want the Constitution followed. If that is the case, then they don't really belong on these forums, because restoring compliance to the U.S. Constitution is one of the stated purposes of these forums.

Read the mission statement.

Romulus
06-21-2010, 11:41 AM
So what is it about people when they get worked up about this issue and blame the 'birthers' for all of this? Could it be that they don't care about what the U.S. Constitution says the requirements are to be president?

I can never figure out why some people on these forums don't seem to care about those requirements. It is my guess, those people don't really want the Constitution followed. If that is the case, then they don't really belong on these forums, because restoring compliance to the U.S. Constitution is one of the stated purposes of these forums.

Read the mission statement.

Those people are too concerned about their image, like being called a *gasp* birther!

Get over it and start holding some heads to the fire - who cares how the MSM tries to marginalize and smear someone who thinks we need proof of citizenship.

RM918
06-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Those people are too concerned about their image, like being called a *gasp* birther!

Get over it and start holding some heads to the fire - who cares how the MSM tries to marginalize and smear someone who thinks we need proof of citizenship.

People are a little tired of being called wackos and having everything they say dismissed. I can't blame them.

dannno
06-21-2010, 12:11 PM

Maybe when we see an official document that shows where Obama was born :confused:

The computer generated document we have had shoved down our throats isn't sufficient to prove where Obama was born. A newspaper clipping is not sufficient evidence, either.

The big concern here for me is that Obama is operating as President while being blackmailed by this information. I'd rather have the information come out, it is important to vet candidates so they cannot be blackmailed by the establishment. I hope you have learned something by reading this, because this is a bit more important than you think. Blackmail and politics is a really bad combination, and you sir, are doing a great job of encouraging candidates who are being blackmailed of continuing down that path. Not something to be proud of at all.

Elwar
06-21-2010, 12:20 PM
If you actually watch the video or read what he has said about the matter, the guy says that while Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, he would still be a US citizen...

Citizenship has nothing to do with qualifications to be president of the US.

catdd
06-21-2010, 12:23 PM
he's testifying to what he knows about the certificate, which he is qualified to do.
anything he says about being a citizen, he is not qualified to do since he is not an attorney.
in other words, that part is just opinion, which is just as good as yours or mine or libertarian4321's

lynn

I'm sure he knows his job inside and out and if he says he wasn't born in Hawaii, then you could bet the farm that he wasn't.
Only problem is, like you say, it's not official. I seriously doubt anyone will make an official announcement until Obama is out of office.

Zippyjuan
06-22-2010, 01:40 PM
He "was told" that there is no long form birth certificate. Hawiian officials have verified that the info on the "short form" is correct and that he was born in Hawaii. Hmm. Which to believe? A guy who "heard" something or officials with access to the official documents who verify them? He repeats the misleading info that somebody not born in Hawaii could request a certificate- ignoring that this was not legal at the time Obama was born. That rule came in the 1980's when Obama was over 23 years old. It would not have applied to him But since it both in WND and YouTube it must be true, right?