PDA

View Full Version : Washingtonians, what do you think of Dino Rossi?

BRG253
06-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Sorry for not posting in the WA forum but nobody ever goes in there.

Anyway, I'm wondering what peoples' opinions are of Dino Rossi, the popular WA Republican who is now running for Senate. One the one hand, liberals seem to easily associate him with George Bush, and some might call him an "establishment" Republican (I don't know if this is true). On the other hand, I would very much like to see Patty Murray thrown out on her ass.

I cannot find any statement of his political positions so I just don't know.

low preference guy
06-20-2010, 07:02 PM
I'm rooting for Clint Didier.

JK/SEA
06-20-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm rooting for Clint Didier.

ditto for Didier. He has my vote.

Rossi?...i wish he would move to another State. He's part of the old guard, and a big contributor to the problems we now face. Why anybody would support this clown is beyond me.

Oh yeah, the 'old vote for the lesser of 2 evils to get rid of the other evil'..

Not gonna play that game. If Murray and Cantwell get elected again?...oh well...The people will get what they deserve.

Icymudpuppy
06-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Dino Rossi is the epitome of the Republican corporatist.

nate895
06-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Didier is the man. I'll vote for Rossi with a slight pinch on the nose if it's him vs. Murray in the general, however. I don't think he's that bad. He'd probably be on par with Jim DeMint, maybe even a little bit better in some cases.

Edit: Being optimistic of course. There is a 50% shot he is a total shill.

surf
06-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Didier > Rossi > Murray

Rossi could be far better if he took a giant step toward the freedom outlook on things.

aravoth
06-20-2010, 10:53 PM
it doesn't matter, in Washington, they have 3 votes for one election, and you only win if you get 1 out of 3. :D

JK/SEA
06-21-2010, 01:20 AM
Didier > Rossi > Murray

Rossi could be far better if he took a giant step toward the freedom outlook on things.

I'll vote for Murray over Rossi just to punish the NEOCONS...there, i said it.

Rossi has that Lieberman smarminess about him.....