PDA

View Full Version : The Truth is Sufficient

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-19-2010, 03:34 PM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
A Defense of Our Founding Fathers
by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

The Truth is Sufficient

As any little prostitute living on the street realizes, because there is no one out there serving her, it is unwise for her to complain. As she knows only too well, while complaining might serve her interests in the short term, eventually, she will receive many beatings on every level as a result. She knows that as logic is the reason used by tyranny, the subordinate people move by being envisioned. So, she learns to hush her face as, in the desperate situation she is in, she understands that she only has a prayer of a chance to express the burden she was born with.
Juxtaposed to this trespassing prostitute is a king sitting atop his throne as the owner of all things. As the lowly woman was born into condemnation deserving every misfortune befalling her, his Majesty on high was born blessed. As a person’s face represents authority, the prostitute is faceless just as her inversion of the king was born entitled with a renowned namesake and with a bright face of authority.
While her predicament would deceive many into feeling they need to do something to help her, either through legislation, through administration, or through the judicial process, it is the Truth that sets us free just as it has always been the Truth that freed us and not the wars we fought or the means we implemented by political manipulation to reach that end. This Truth hides us in the midst ruling as shepherds over a flock our unceasing prays said so that we might tolerate the false leadership before us so that we might also tend towards those we grieve for falling behind.
For the sake of the prostitute, the kind of Husband we need sitting over our national dinner table today first came fulfilling every prophecy in the temple as the Holy Father, with Him having to bless the very same laws that condemned His own mother Mary as a prostitute. Upon fulfillment, He then walked spontaneously as the Son away from that temple, hastily and straightway, to approach a prostitute at a water well so that He could preach His Gospel to the cheated within her, with the lowly woman representing the many nations, with these being the countless souls of the nameless, the faceless, and the worthless.
In other words, it is better to be the most worthless member of a nation receiving the Gospel of His Word, than to receive His touch in the temple as His own flesh and blood. As the Lord blessed the many nations, which means that He also blessed the world’s long standing social contract – with this, in turn, being the marriage relationship between the ruling government and the subordinate people – the governments of nations today are charged with advancing society.
Once again, as the lowly prostitute was created equal with the king having been born with the same exact business agenda to fulfill, she has lots of work to do. As hard as she works, we should work twice as hard as her husbandry in not legislating, not administering, and not judging at the dinner table.
This is copyrighted material. For now, any movement supporting Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint it. However, any commercial media whether it be newspapers or television programs do not have that permission as they no longer represent the best interest of the people.

heavenlyboy34
06-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Ah, but Yeshua did not advocate the state-quite the contrary. See Biblical Anarchism (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/carson2.html) and Dr North's analysis of the Bible.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Ah, but Yeshua did not advocate the state-quite the contrary. See Biblical Anarchism (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/carson2.html) and Dr North's analysis of the Bible.

Books are great. Sure. I bet every prostitute would read one if she had the time as the king certainly has ample amounts of time for his personal enrichment. But our nation was founded on truths needing no references. This means Americans will never be clients or students to the Natural Law our Founding Fathers declared. This established for us a Civil Purpose. This Civil Purpose supercedes every legal precedence, every past tradition, and every future event yet to occur.

heavenlyboy34
06-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Books are great. Sure. I bet every prostitute would read one if she had the time as the king certainly has ample amounts of time for his personal enrichment. But our nation was founded on truths needing no references. This means Americans will never be clients or students to the Natural Law our Founding Fathers declared. This established for us a Civil Purpose. This Civil Purpose supercedes every legal precedence, every past tradition, and every future event yet to occur.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I didn't think your essay was sufficient to justify your opinion. Better luck next time. :)

GunnyFreedom
06-19-2010, 04:19 PM

I am pretty sure that a recurring theme in the Tanakh and B'rit Chadasha is that if every heart were governed by the Holy Spirit there would be no need for government at all. On that point I bet you even the most raging neocon would agree. Of course, that also makes any such argument academic if not outright irrelevant. Most of mankind is in full rebellion against the revealed Spirit -- including quite notably many who describe themselves as devout believers. Truth is that in the end there will be people who nobody (not even themselves) would describe as "Christian" that actually lived a life of obedience to the revealed Spirit, and there will be people who most everybody (especially themselves) consider devout that will be found to have lived a life of rebellion. Until such a time as that fundamental problem is resolved, it remains a basic principle that it is not for nothing that the magistrate bears a sword...

BTW -- when I saw the title of this thread under "New Posts" my first thought was to wonder why this was not under "Religion." On reading the post it turns out that impulse was correct. No, I'm not flagging posts, as a rule I don't do that except for the most egregious of circumstances. I think I have flagged....two maybe three posts since September of 2007. This will not be one of them.

Cowlesy
06-19-2010, 04:31 PM
heeeeee's baaaack!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-19-2010, 04:38 PM
You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I didn't think your essay was sufficient to justify your opinion. Better luck next time. :)

You must have missed the essay I posted yesterday with the same exact title and the many I plan on posting in the future likewise. In my opinion, our Founding Fathers were burdened with establishing the people's Civil Purpose over the legal precedence of tyranny. As such, they were also reawakening to Christianity.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-19-2010, 04:41 PM
heeeeee's baaaack!

Back? I never went any where. I just don't see that there is anything to do. What about legislating, administering, and judging as little as possible at the dinner table do you not understand?

Cowlesy
06-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Back? I never went any where. I just don't see that there is anything to do. What about legislating, administering, and judging as little as possible at the dinner table do you not understand?

I think you need some peanut butter and crackers to compliment your Civil Purpose.

Anti Federalist
06-19-2010, 06:08 PM
I think you need some peanut butter and crackers to compliment your Civil Purpose.

Cheese to go with that whine?

Make sure it's fair use without IP restrictions first.

<<<<Hahhahahahah - ducks out :D

heavenlyboy34
06-19-2010, 06:11 PM
You must have missed the essay I posted yesterday with the same exact title and the many I plan on posting in the future likewise. In my opinion, our Founding Fathers were burdened with establishing the people's Civil Purpose over the legal precedence of tyranny. As such, they were also reawakening to Christianity.

1) If you accept Thomas Jefferson as a Founding Father and author of "Natural Law" (which I gather from your posts), you should know that he was not a Christian (check out his analysis of the Bible if you don't believe me).

2) As far as "Civil Purpose" goes, you could make a reasonable case for this in regards to the Declaration of Independence, but not the Constitution. The latter document runs contrary to what you call "Civil Purpose" by design. It establishes an upside-down pyramid of power, with the individual citizens beneath the tiered tyranny of local, State, and National thugs.

/end rant.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-19-2010, 06:20 PM

I think you have me confused with the five minutes that we true Americans take out of our year to celebrate our culture by enjoying eating peanut butter crackers and drinking a nice, cool glass of kool-aid. But that is another topic. Please, try to concentrate.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-19-2010, 06:35 PM
1) If you accept Thomas Jefferson as a Founding Father and author of "Natural Law" (which I gather from your posts), you should know that he was not a Christian (check out his analysis of the Bible if you don't believe me).

2) As far as "Civil Purpose" goes, you could make a reasonable case for this in regards to the Declaration of Independence, but not the Constitution. The latter document runs contrary to what you call "Civil Purpose" by design. It establishes an upside-down pyramid of power, with the individual citizens beneath the tiered tyranny of local, State, and National thugs.

/end rant.

From the time of Constantine and Saint Augustine up to the time of Martin Luther, the Christian faith died and the religion set up to replace it flourished. From the time of Martin Luther to today, there has been a renaissance of Christ. This not only means that we today are still waking up to the true faith of who Christ once was, but that our Founding Fathers were also. So how can one differentiate between the doubt of our Founders from that of their outright disbelief?
I should not have to condescend to explain to you our Civil Purpose as that Truth is self evident and unalienable. Most of us have had to live our lives as clients to what the privileged know, so the privileged can learn to do likewise. As I just got through posting, if our Founders were correct, then both the trespassing prostitute and the sovereign king were created equal having been born with the exact same business agenda. If you don't beleive this, then you should sign your name to the guest list of tyranny.