PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff: Mexican Drug Cartels Now Control Parts of Arizona

PeacePlan
06-19-2010, 01:00 AM
YouTube - Sheriff: Mexican Drug Cartels Now Control Parts of Arizona (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HzD3GPpCqI)

RM918
06-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Absolutely pathetic. Over half the world's military budget and they've left it all up to the damn Sheriff's office. They won't even stop people from invading through the southern border due to politics. Doesn't the governor have control over the National Guard, this being the whole point of the National Guard?

FrankRep
06-19-2010, 02:14 AM
To answer the question as to whether Arizona's controversial immigration law creates a police state or is a reasonable response to a growing immigration crisis, one should first look at what the legislation actually says. By Joe Wolverton, II

Arizona's Immigration Law: Police State or State of Emergency? (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/immigration/3436-arizonas-immigration-law-police-state-or-state-of-emergency)

Joe Wolverton, II | The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/)
Wednesday, 28 April 2010

---

JBS Speakers Tour - Stealing the American Dream: How Illegal Immigration Affects You
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=237554

John McManus on the Illegal Immigration Invasion

John McManus, President of the John Birch Society (http://www.jbs.org/), explains our current open borders policy and how continued unrestricted immigration threatens our nations future and independence.

Jack McManus on the Immigration Invasion (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8777665565344843988&hl=en#)

Promontorium
06-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Do these new pro gun, pro drug, authorities in Arizona have other libertarian ideals?

Light
06-19-2010, 02:49 AM
This is absolutely insane. We are being invaded by a foreign army, yet our leaders continue to put our troops in more nonsensical places overseas. Our own land is being conquered by thugs and no one gives a damn (or at least no one with any actual power).

therepublic
06-19-2010, 07:16 AM
This is absolutely insane. We are being invaded by a foreign army, yet our leaders continue to put our troops in more nonsensical places overseas. Our own land is being conquered by thugs and no one gives a damn (or at least no one with any actual power).

True:

they have an open border policy that is literally destroying our sovereignty as was predicted by Ron Paul and many here on this forum.
Home Land Security is more interested in Ron Paul supporters and returning vets, then in Afghanistan pilots that go AWOL from the air force or drug cartels invading this Country.

There should be no doubt that supporting open border policies is as predicted, and the administration is using the altruistic beliefs of many in this Country to manipulate, and advance their "One World Order" policy. Just as they have fooled so many into believing that NAFTA is "Free Trade", so have they fooled many into believing that open borders equates a "Country of Immigrants."

Borders work like a fire wall in a computer. They let in the good, and keep out the destructive malware.

Working Poor
06-19-2010, 07:29 AM

It's all part of the plan man :cool:

Stary Hickory
06-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Well it's obvious the FED government cannot even execute the most basic of tasks it is designed for, it's too busy figuring out new and creative ways to enslave te populationthan to defend their homes and territory.

I will say it again, why do we send mony to Washington DC? What are they good for? Looks like the people themselves are going to have to take care of it. It really is time to just undo Washington DC altogether, just pretend they don't exist and stop sending any kind of revenue to those crooks.

Washington DC = Useless dickbags.

therepublic
06-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Well it's obvious the FED government cannot even execute the most basic of tasks it is designed for, it's too busy figuring out new and creative ways to enslave te populationthan to defend their homes and territory.

I will say it again, why do we send mony to Washington DC? What are they good for? Looks like the people themselves are going to have to take care of it. It really is time to just undo Washington DC altogether, just pretend they don't exist and stop sending any kind of revenue to those crooks.

bump

Meatwasp
06-19-2010, 08:08 AM

I wish we all had the guts to do this..

low preference guy
06-19-2010, 08:11 AM
i think this is the beginning of drug prohibition doing what alcohol prohibition did to the united states. i wonder how long it will take for drug gangs to take over some american cities.

catdd
06-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Absolutely pathetic. Over half the world's military budget and they've left it all up to the damn Sheriff's office. They won't even stop people from invading through the southern border due to politics. Doesn't the governor have control over the National Guard, this being the whole point of the National Guard?

That's what I've been saying. If she called up the NG and Obama recalled them his already poor ratings would go to the cellar. She should do it and force his hand.

therepublic
06-19-2010, 09:28 AM
This was a reply to stop sending taxes to the Fed

I wish we all had the guts to do this..

One State ( I believe Oklahoma) has decided to keep its gas taxes for State use instead of sending it to the Fed. Vote in the right State officials, and we can begin downsizing the Fed. government by using States Rights.

Zulator
06-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Since this site seems a bit more open to conspiracy theory, I will float one. Perhaps the drug cartels are the pre-cursors to an invasion by other forces and that's why there has been little interest in enforcing the border? Just a thought...

RM918
06-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Since this site seems a bit more open to conspiracy theory, I will float one. Perhaps the drug cartels are the pre-cursors to an invasion by other forces and that's why there has been little interest in enforcing the border? Just a thought...

I think there's little interest in enforcing the border because the administration doesn't want to piss off the people who vote for them. As far as Mexico is concerned, they seem to want to pretend immigration policy doesn't exist. Not so much for the people from other countries who've been waiting several years in the legal system as yearly quotas get snapped up in 12 hours after their reset.

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Sheriff's can deputize, he could spend more time deputizing and rallying the community to defend itself and less time moaning on tv.

Someone suggest to this sheriff to take a page out of Tennessee's disaster response playbook.

constituent
06-19-2010, 11:24 AM
i think this is the beginning of drug prohibition doing what alcohol prohibition did to the united states. i wonder how long it will take for drug gangs to take over some american cities.

interestingly enough, i see parallels between drug cartels hiring local street gangs to protect their shipments from thugs hellbent on stealing/kidnapping those who transport them, and the way a "legitimate" company might pay private defense contractors to protect (from somalian pirates or something) their own goods in transit.

food for thought.

constituent
06-19-2010, 11:30 AM
1) We are being invaded by a foreign army, yet our leaders continue to 2) put our troops in more nonsensical places overseas

1) No we aren't. If your argument must rely so heavily upon hyperbole
for emotional effect, then it's time to reconsider your position and reformulate your argument. :P

2) Would it be correct for one to interpret this statement as meaning that
you would support a military occupation of the border to enforce your
immigration control policies?

If so, how do you reconcile this position with your advocacy for "liberty?"

Our own land is being conquered by thugs and no one gives a damn (or at least no one with any actual power).

You own that land down there?

roho76
06-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Sheriff's can deputize, he could spend more time deputizing and rallying the community to defend itself and less time moaning on tv.

Someone suggest to this sheriff to take a page out of Tennessee's disaster response playbook.

Deputize the entire state and all who help to guard the border in their spare time receive 100% federal income tax breaks.