PDA

View Full Version : Cops just love to kill dogs

Jordan
06-19-2010, 12:33 AM
As if they hadn't killed enough already, here's just one more.

YouTube - ASPCA THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP: ANIMAL CRUELTY BY THE LAGRANGE MISSOURI POLICE DEPARTMENT part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJVnA5KXJw)

(dont watch if you have a weak stomach, you see it all)

Article from The Examiner:

http://www.examiner.com/x-35713-Animal-Rights-Examiner~y2010m6d17-LaGrange-PD-needs-animal-control-retraining-after-unnecessary-pet-shooting

BuddyRey
06-19-2010, 12:37 AM
Something's definitely amiss in Missouri. Two major cases of police misconduct involving the murders of non-aggressive dogs have come out of that state in a single month.

RonPaulwillWin
06-19-2010, 12:40 AM
This makes me sick. The dog was just scared.

ClayTrainor
06-19-2010, 12:41 AM
I can't watch this, i'll probably cry. :(

Dreamofunity
06-19-2010, 12:58 AM
What the fuck? What was the point of shooting it, he already had him in the noose.

Natalie
06-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Awww, WTF!!!! That was totally uncalled for! They already had the dog on a noose. He wasn't going to hurt anyone. That guy clearly wasn't a dog owner. Maybe he was one of those people that were bitten by a dog as a kid and is scarred for life. Anyone who has ever owned a dog would not do that, imo. That guy should definitely be removed as a cop.

(Also, the video wasn't that graphic. You just see the dog drop to the ground, no blood or anything.)

Reason
06-19-2010, 02:13 AM
Cop should loose his badge permanently.

Promontorium
06-19-2010, 02:47 AM
:(

Hallamaat
06-19-2010, 04:53 AM
Cop should loose his badge permanently.

I agree, but I won't be surprised if or when his superiors will end up justifying this by stating that this brave and selfless officer was going to be ripped to bloody pieces by Cujo 2.0, so he had no choice but to shoot it and that there's nothing to see here, we should move along etc... Then they'll blame the internet and youtube for their PR problems.

mport1
06-19-2010, 05:48 AM
This appears to be common procedure nowadays. If an animal even looks at them the wrong way the tax feeding thugs take them out. One recently executed a caged kitten. http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/05/29/505974/trooper-kills-a-kitten-and-loses.html

moostraks
06-19-2010, 05:59 AM
I can't watch the video, graphic or not. The logic is to desensitize, both the public and the police department. This is becoming so common place that it will become the expectation that this will occur so don't be too attached to your pets, then it works its way up the food chain. :(

noxagol
06-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Title should be amended to just "Cops just love to kill". They kill pets because killing the people there is too risky right now.

BuddyRey
06-19-2010, 06:32 AM
This appears to be common procedure nowadays. If an animal even looks at them the wrong way the tax feeding thugs take them out. One recently executed a caged kitten. http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/05/29/505974/trooper-kills-a-kitten-and-loses.html

I can't believe that story comes from my home-state. :(

If that trooper wasn't fired already, I'd be on the phone right now screaming for his f**king badge on a silver platter. :mad:

malkusm
06-19-2010, 06:37 AM
"Cops just love to kill dogs."

Oh, so THAT explains why this guy just entered the academy.....

http://grandrants.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mv7.jpg

catdd
06-19-2010, 06:44 AM
The dog was lying their wagging his tail. He wasn't hostile, he was just scared, and the cop with the noose obviously hadn't been trained to do this kind of thing. So why was an untrained cop called out to do a job that animal control is suppose to do?

tropicangela
06-19-2010, 06:59 AM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/swheart4981/smiley_sick_green1.jpg

Pennsylvania
06-19-2010, 07:29 AM
I can't watch this, i'll probably cry. :(

+1. can't bring myself to hit play

Jordan
06-19-2010, 07:31 AM
"cops just love to kill dogs."

oh, so that explains why this guy just entered the academy.....

http://grandrants.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mv7.jpg

lmao

fisharmor
06-19-2010, 07:41 AM
I can't watch the video, graphic or not. The logic is to desensitize, both the public and the police department. This is becoming so common place that it will become the expectation that this will occur so don't be too attached to your pets, then it works its way up the food chain. :(

Winner.

Couple more dogs and then they can do another black girl, and after 5-6 of them (maybe switch it up with a couple more Elians) then it's on to white people.

jsu718
06-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Winner.

Couple more dogs and then they can do another black girl, and after 5-6 of them (maybe switch it up with a couple more Elians) then it's on to white people.

There is a joke about illegal Elians in there somewhere...

Anti Federalist
06-19-2010, 08:00 AM

There it is +1000

That is exactly what is happening here folks and you all better wake up to that fact.

In a few more years it's not going to be just dogs, it's going to be US.

BART cops execute Oscar Grant:

YouTube - BART Shooting New Angle - This Cop is so Screwed - SHARE VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR_B38Vh6QE&feature=fvw)

Travlyr
06-19-2010, 08:09 AM

:mad: Like the dog...he was on the ground... no threat at all.

Stary Hickory
06-19-2010, 08:25 AM
The dog was lying their wagging his tail. He wasn't hostile, he was just scared, and the cop with the noose obviously hadn't been trained to do this kind of thing. So why was an untrained cop called out to do a job that animal control is suppose to do?

The dog had been shot once at that point already. He was wagging his tail not out of happiness. The bullet to the head was to end the dog's suffering.

Pretty horrible horrible thing to watch. Those two moron officers ought to be removed from the police force. I mean what kind of coward does this? It would have been much better to be nice to the damn gog, like feed it or something. If I found a scared dog like that I would try to gain it's trust, I would not kill out of fear like some coward.

The cops wear uniforms they should at least be man enough risk a bite or two. It's gotten ridiculous. Any moron can shoot anything that moves it takes a cop a MAN with a bit of backbone or courage to put himself at risk here and there to do the right thing.

Stary Hickory
06-19-2010, 08:26 AM
:mad: Like the dog...he was on the ground... no threat at all.

The dog had been shot once, when he was on the ground he was wounded already. You just can't see the first shot. Watch the dog drop to the ground, he was shot. The second shot to the head was to end it's suffering.

catdd
06-19-2010, 08:36 AM
The dog had been shot once at that point already. He was wagging his tail not out of happiness. The bullet to the head was to end the dog's suffering.

Pretty horrible horrible thing to watch. Those two moron officers ought to be removed from the police force. I mean what kind of coward does this? It would have been much better to be nice to the damn gog, like feed it or something. If I found a scared dog like that I would try to gain it's trust, I would not kill out of fear like some coward.

The cops wear uniforms they should at least be man enough risk a bite or two. It's gotten ridiculous. Any moron can shoot anything that moves it takes a cop a MAN with a bit of backbone or courage to put himself at risk here and there to do the right thing.

Yeah, I saw that on the replay. Pretty fucked up, it's like he was frustrated with the time he had to spend messing around with it.

ChaosControl
06-19-2010, 09:09 AM
I really hate humans some times.

qh4dotcom
06-19-2010, 10:31 AM
When a cop kills a dog, a human, etc. a scandal breaks out and often the cop gets fired, goes to jail etc. When the military kills a dog, an Iraqi civilian, etc. I am supposed to think he's a hero and I'm supposed to think he's defending my freedoms, he's protecting the country and he's supposed to be rewarded with taxpayer dollars. Go figure

And yes, the military does animal cruelty too

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000123633

YouTube - 米兵に怯えまくる*犬 A little puppy abused by US soldiers in Iraq (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kG1HLiTuEg)

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=6244

Reason
06-19-2010, 10:33 PM
E-mail address of the Missouri Attorney General

attorney.general@ago.mo.gov

I have already lodged my thoughts on the matter and urged him to investigate the incident. I suggest anyone disgusted by this video to do the same.

Zippyjuan
06-20-2010, 01:08 PM
I was going to become a cop so I could kill dogs and eat doughnuts but I realized I didn't have to join to be able to do that. Doesn't everybody like to kill dogs? :rolleyes:

heavenlyboy34
06-20-2010, 03:06 PM
fuckin murderous pigs! :mad:

Kylie
06-20-2010, 03:14 PM
I cross posted this to a couple of the other boards I'm on. Needless to say, the only ones who were supporting this shit were to cops.

Those cops woulda had to kill me too if that were my dog. I don't take well to anyone fucking with my old folks, my kids or my dogs. Those are three things that are off limits to everyone.

.Tom
06-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Filthy fucking pigs. The statists would get nowhere without these thugs. Cops are worse than the mafia.

heavenlyboy34
06-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Filthy fucking pigs. The statists would get nowhere without these thugs. Cops are worse than the mafia.

qft! :cool:

specsaregood
06-20-2010, 06:43 PM
//

Paulitical Correctness
06-20-2010, 06:51 PM
As usual, some of the comments are more disturbing than the video itself.

read the news? yeah ive never heard a story where an officer just randomly shot a person in the head... If you get shot by an officer then you deserved it for being a dumbass. thats it.

fisharmor
06-20-2010, 08:02 PM
I asked an inlaw who is a recently retired philly narc cop about this --she has gone on over 3000 busts and she said only twice in all those did they have to shoot a dog. She was quite adamant that it is not common procedure. She said most of the officers are dog lovers and was of the opinion that most of the cops would rather shoot one of the human ofenders than the dogs who had done no wrong. She said the only reason they would shoot one would be if it actually attacked one of the officers.

First, this is anecdotal. The evidence is that cops like to shoot dogs. When we start seeing videos of cops being nice to dogs, things might change. We'll need at least four dozen videos of cops being nice to dogs every single week - then we'll believe that being nice to dogs is common procedure. Until then, what we're getting will be considered the norm.

Second, the fact that they'd rather shoot people than dogs isn't evidence that they don't like shooting dogs: it's evidence that most cops are fucking psychopaths. It really doesn't matter which one they prefer shooting. If they like shooting things, they're fucking psychopaths.

Lastly, and all you people who are even quasi apologizing for these psychopaths by pointing out the second shot need to get this through your heads: the problem isn't that they're shooting dogs or people or raping grandmothers or curb stomping kittens or lighting fire to giant sequoia trees.
Everyone knows there are a couple rotten people out there, even amongst law enforcement.

The problem is that the mythical "good" cops don't give a fuck about the rotten cops. Worse - they're defending them.
They routinely close ranks around their own despicable members.
They see this whole thing as an us vs. them scenario. And they're always going to side with their own.
We didn't cast things that way: they did.
So be it. That makes them all rotten.

When we hear a news story about some cop who shot a 7 year old girl on camera, who is mysteriously beaten to death with soap socks and left in a ditch to rot, and the cops are mysteriously not investigating the death, then we might believe that they're on our side.

At this point, it won't be until then.

TheeJoeGlass
06-20-2010, 08:06 PM
First, this is anecdotal. The evidence is that cops like to shoot dogs. When we start seeing videos of cops being nice to dogs, things might change. We'll need at least four dozen videos of cops being nice to dogs every single week - then we'll believe that being nice to dogs is common procedure. Until then, what we're getting will be considered the norm.

Second, the fact that they'd rather shoot people than dogs isn't evidence that they don't like shooting dogs: it's evidence that most cops are fucking psychopaths. It really doesn't matter which one they prefer shooting. If they like shooting things, they're fucking psychopaths.

Lastly, and all you people who are even quasi apologizing for these psychopaths by pointing out the second shot need to get this through your heads: the problem isn't that they're shooting dogs or people or raping grandmothers or curb stomping kittens or lighting fire to giant sequoia trees.
Everyone knows there are a couple rotten people out there, even amongst law enforcement.

The problem is that the mythical "good" cops don't give a fuck about the rotten cops. Worse - they're defending them.
They see this whole thing as an us vs. them scenario. And they're always going to side with their own.

When we hear a news story about some cop who shot a 7 year old girl on camera, who is mysteriously beaten to death with soap socks and left in a ditch to rot, and the cops are mysteriously not investigating the death, then we might believe that they're on our side.

Great points sir.

Philhelm
06-20-2010, 08:33 PM
second, the fact that they'd rather shoot people than dogs isn't evidence that they don't like shooting dogs: It's evidence that most cops are fucking psychopaths.

The problem is that the mythical "good" cops don't give a fuck about the rotten cops.

+1984

RideTheDirt
06-20-2010, 10:22 PM

qft

muh_roads
06-21-2010, 12:45 AM
As usual, some of the comments are more disturbing than the video itself.

You forced me to glance over there. I paused the video right away because I didn't want to watch. Yeah sick comments over there. It's amazing how people cheer for the police state. :mad:

.Tom
06-21-2010, 04:28 PM
mythical "good" cops

Quoted for truth.

Anti Federalist
06-21-2010, 04:40 PM
You forced me to glance over there. I paused the video right away because I didn't want to watch. Yeah sick comments over there. It's amazing how people cheer for the police state. :mad:

Just like the Roman games of old, they will cheer and whoop and holler at the TV watching you (keep in mind, fodder for such things always comes from the ranks of "enemies of the state") getting disemboweled or dismembered.

If you were to produce and broadcast a live torture and execution reality show, you'd see ratings unlike any show ever broadcast before.

Pericles
06-21-2010, 05:47 PM
There it is +1000

That is exactly what is happening here folks and you all better wake up to that fact.

In a few more years it's not going to be just dogs, it's going to be US.

YouTube - BART Shooting New Angle - This Cop is so Screwed - SHARE VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR_B38Vh6QE&feature=fvw)

When ammunition flies in both directions, it gets more interesting and there tend to be fewer heroes.