PDA

View Full Version : Penn Jilette on BP Oil Spill

MichelleHeart
06-18-2010, 11:23 PM
YouTube - Penn Jillette on BP Oil Spill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqxd9o8pMQU)

Vessol
06-19-2010, 12:05 AM
Was this really worth posting? \Does not really give any new info or insight.

RM918
06-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Was this really worth posting? \Does not really give any new info or insight.

I don't see why not, I found it interesting. A celebrity libertarian espousing his beliefs on the issues of the day to a large audience is certainly worthy.

Heck, you could argue most interviews posted here about Ron Paul wouldn't be worth posting because they keep asking him the same questions and he keeps answering the same thing.

Working Poor
06-19-2010, 03:17 AM
I am really disappointed in Penn for being for vaccine and the herd immunity FU Penn.
'
You know all this"science" came out of the nazi experiments don't you?

jsu718
06-19-2010, 03:40 AM
Did he really just call the show "bullship" twice?

akforme
06-19-2010, 03:51 AM
I am really disappointed in Penn for being for vaccine and the herd immunity FU Penn.
'

I think forced vaccines are bad, but they do help and have helped. I would be hesitant to take anything from big pharma past Aspirin but it's not all bad.

Although I kinda wonder what his belief is on being forced.

AJ Antimony
06-19-2010, 04:32 AM
'

Maybe wait for the Vaccinations episode before you pass judgement

Working Poor
06-19-2010, 05:44 AM
Maybe wait for the Vaccinations episode before you pass judgement

My entire family has been injured by vaccine. Nothing will convice me they are good nothing.... nothing....:mad:

josh.schisler
06-19-2010, 09:22 AM
My entire family has been injured by vaccine. Nothing will convice me they are good nothing.... nothing....:mad:

no amount of evidence to the contrary would convince you? how can you ever draw conclusions from experimentation and observation then?

EndDaFed
06-19-2010, 10:20 AM
'

What did the science fail to advance after World War II? To toss out 65 years of research and say all of modern medicine is based on the science from Nazi Germany is ignorant. Let's say for example it were true that medical science didn't advance past what was done under Nazi Germany. If the Nazi Party said the sun is real would you believe it's not just to be different from the Nazi Party? The lack of ethics among the Nazi scientists says nothing about the validity of their experiments or research. It's a logical fallacy to say that because information was collected via evil means; therefore, that information must be wrong. That does not logically follow. It's a different topic all together.

Working Poor
06-19-2010, 10:32 AM
no amount of evidence to the contrary would convince you? how can you ever draw conclusions from experimentation and observation then?

What about the evidence in my own body am I not supposed to believe that?:rolleyes: