PDA

View Full Version : refuse to recognize the Unconstitutional national health care law

WarDog
06-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Tell your state legislators and governor's that you refuse to recognize the Unconstitutional national health care law. Tell them that you will not be forced by the federal government to buy a good or service from a company. You are not a slave to the government or to any other American. Tell them that you will not be strong-armed by the Federal Government and that your State must nullify the forced national health care mandate.

Sign the petition to your state legislators now. Tell everyone you know to join us as We REFUSE!

http://werefuse.com/

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master George Washington

Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way that is not easy. Aristotle

06-18-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm not spending one red cent on health insurance and to hell with what the Feds or my governor says (I'm in CA so writing my politicians is just wasting 20 min of my life- I've tried it)

Stary Hickory
06-18-2010, 10:41 PM
I already do not recognize it and have no intention of following or obeying it. Further more I will work as hard as I can to see any politician who supports this bill ( I refuse to call it a law) to be removed with all due haste.

I won't rest until this bill is repealed and destroyed.

JeNNiF00F00
06-18-2010, 10:51 PM
I will not be paying for this bullshit either. If this ever takes hold, I will be disappearing into the mountains.

slothman
06-19-2010, 12:00 AM
http://werefuse.com/

So you "were" a "fuse"?
Are you a surge protector now? :D

Noob
06-19-2010, 12:12 AM
Well it looks like it might have been all just hype with States rejecting Obamacare

Idaho to comply with national health care reform

The Idaho Department of Insurance is working to implement a major piece of a new health care law, even as the state seeks to overturn the reform.

States are required under the new law to set up the new insurance markets, called exchanges, which let consumers and small businesses choose health insurance.

Department director Bill Deal said his staff is working to health care exchanges in place two years ahead of the deadline. Idaho is required to have an approved plan by 2013, with an operating exchange available by 2014, he said.

"But we're doing our best to have it up and running by 2012," Deal told the Lewiston Tribune. "You don't just form a program like this, flip the switch and have it run perfectly. I'd like to get it going a little earlier."

About 30 million people will get their coverage through exchanges nationwide, with federal subsidies available to help low-income people buy policies.

Idaho is among several states trying to overturn President Barack Obama's health care overhaul in a federal lawsuit that was filed in Florida just minutes after the 10-year, $938 billion health care bill into law.

The states claim the federal government cannot force citizens to buy health coverage. They also argue the federal government is violating the Constitution by forcing a mandate on the states without providing money to pay for it.

Regence BlueShield of Idaho has more than 210,000 members statewide and hopes to participate in the new health care exchange. But the company won't make a firm commitment until all the new rules and requirements are completed, said spokesman Mike Tatko.

Until then, the insurer will keep working with the state to implement the new bill, he said.

"The overarching message is that reform is good," Tatko said. "Not everyone agrees with every aspect of the bill, but the current model isn't sustainable."

Read more: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/06/16/1233826/idaho-to-adopt-health-care-reform.html#ixzz0rHDlhFbB