PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic action

Hurricane Bruiser
10-13-2007, 06:50 PM
I recently gave a friend of mine a Ron Paul bumpersticker and placed it on her car. About 2 weeks later I noticed it missing. I thought that perhaps she didn't want clutter on her car or perhaps was having second thoughts and so I inquired about the sticker. She told me that when she was in Clarksburg, WV the sticker just disappeared. Evidently while she was inside a store shopping, someone scraped the sticker off her car window.

I found that to be pathetic but at the same time made me realize that people see Ron Paul as a real threat.

TechnoGuyRob
10-13-2007, 06:54 PM
:(

austin356
10-13-2007, 06:55 PM
maybe she took it off but did not want to tell ya? I would have a hard time telling someone........

honkywill
10-13-2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah. I'm kinda worried my magnet is going to go bye-bye.

ScotTX
10-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Maybe someone just really wanted a Ron Paul sticker for their own car!

Qiu
10-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Honestly, it just sounds like she took it off and made an excuse. I haven't heard of anybody in the world who goes into supermarket parking lots scraping bumper stickers off cars.

Hurricane Bruiser
10-13-2007, 07:03 PM
No she did not take it off. We've been friends for about 5 years and I know her very well. She would have told me if she took it off herself.

She has talked to her neighbors about Ron Paul and I gave her more slim Jims.

McDermit
10-13-2007, 07:03 PM
I don't have a car... but my ex has had 3 taken off of her LR.

We're painting up a tire cover for the back soon. Good luck taking that!

Ron Paul Fan
10-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Try and put another one on her car. If she refuses, then you know she's lying. If she accepts and the 2nd bumper sticker ends up "scraped off" then you know that she was lying the first time. Something is very suspicious with your friend and her excuse is lame. You need to get to the bottom of this case and find out if your friend is a traitor right away. She may be a spy for the Giuliani campaign.

michaelwise
10-13-2007, 07:11 PM
I don't have a car... but my ex has had 3 taken off of her LR.

We're painting up a tire cover for the back soon. Good luck taking that!How do you paint up a tire cover, real nice like. I have a Blazer with a tire rack on the back that I want to do up real nice. Are there any templates or stencils I can use?

NewEnd
10-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Try and put another one on her car. If she refuses, then you know she's lying. If she accepts and the 2nd bumper sticker ends up "scraped off" then you know that she was lying the first time. Something is very suspicious with your friend and her excuse is lame. You need to get to the bottom of this case and find out if your friend is a traitor right away. She may be a spy for the Giuliani campaign.

hit the ganj?

Adamsa
10-13-2007, 07:13 PM
It isn't THAT big of a deal...

kylejack
10-13-2007, 07:14 PM
No she did not take it off. We've been friends for about 5 years and I know her very well. She would have told me if she took it off herself.

She has talked to her neighbors about Ron Paul and I gave her more slim Jims.

So you are going to give her another one, right?

ctb619
10-13-2007, 07:16 PM
She may be a spy for the Giuliani campaign.

Or even more likely, maybe she is Giuliani dressed in drag.

ronpaulitician
10-13-2007, 07:16 PM
I've read similar stories about bumper stickers being removed.

honkywill
10-13-2007, 07:18 PM
someone in our group got their yard sign ran over. people are either crazy for or against paul.

McDermit
10-13-2007, 07:23 PM
How do you paint up a tire cover, real nice like. I have a Blazer with a tire rack on the back that I want to do up real nice. Are there any templates or stencils I can use?

I don't know about "real nice," but there's a thread about it here: http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=7380

You could download the "stencil" font and print your own stencil up.

me3
10-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Something is very suspicious with your friend and her excuse is lame. You need to get to the bottom of this case and find out if your friend is a traitor right away. She may be a spy for the Giuliani campaign.
I'm with you. We need some warantless searches and wiretaps. :rolleyes:

It's a damn sticker for the love of pete, not an investigation into high treason! :p

Ron Paul Fan
10-13-2007, 07:24 PM
hit the ganj?

No, I'm serious! I have a story to tell. A couple months ago I gave one of my friends a sign to put up in her yard. I had thought that I convinced her to support Ron Paul. But I got eerily suspicious when I saw her on the local news a couple weeks ago at a Rudy Giuliani rally. So I drove by her house the other night and low and behold the sign was still there, but she wrote in big black letters "SUCKS" under Ron Paul 2008. She also had 9-10 Giuliani signs in her yard. I went up to the door and confronted her asking, "I thought you said that you wanted less government and more personal freedom." And she yelled in my face, "Freedom is about authority bitch!!!!!" And she slammed the door in my face. I was stunned and am now convinced that she was a spy for the Giuliani campaign all along. These kind of people are out there so you have to watch out!

ctb619
10-13-2007, 07:26 PM
And she yelled in my face, "Freedom is about authority bitch!!!!!"

hahaha

Hurricane Bruiser
10-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Well I'll get her another sticker for sure and then we shall see.

My sticker is right next to my NRA sticker and no problems. My 5 yard signs have also not been molested but one I put up elsewhere disappeared. That is how things go.

Ron Paul Fan
10-13-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm with you. We need some warantless searches and wiretaps. :rolleyes:

It's a damn sticker for the love of pete, not an investigation into high treason! :p

That's actually not a bad idea! Use Big Brother tactics against a Big Brother candidate supporter! I might talk to my FBI friend and get some wiretaps on her phones. I've already got a squad car sitting outside the house. I'm pretty sure that she's a spy though. I should have known when she had posters of the Rosenbergs and Alger Hiss in her bedroom, but I guess I just assumed. In the case of potential spies, never assume because it makes an ass out of u and me!

rpfreedom08
10-13-2007, 07:31 PM
No, I'm serious! I have a story to tell. A couple months ago I gave one of my friends a sign to put up in her yard. I had thought that I convinced her to support Ron Paul. But I got eerily suspicious when I saw her on the local news a couple weeks ago at a Rudy Giuliani rally. So I drove by her house the other night and low and behold the sign was still there, but she wrote in big black letters "SUCKS" under Ron Paul 2008. She also had 9-10 Giuliani signs in her yard. I went up to the door and confronted her asking, "I thought you said that you wanted less government and more personal freedom." And she yelled in my face, "Freedom is about authority bitch!!!!!" And she slammed the door in my face. I was stunned and am now convinced that she was a spy for the Giuliani campaign all along. These kind of people are out there so you have to watch out!

lol

LibertyOfOne
10-13-2007, 07:34 PM
That's actually not a bad idea! Use Big Brother tactics against a Big Brother candidate supporter! I might talk to my FBI friend and get some wiretaps on her phones. I've already got a squad car sitting outside the house. I'm pretty sure that she's a spy though. I should have known when she had posters of the Rosenbergs and Alger Hiss in her bedroom, but I guess I just assumed. In the case of potential spies, never assume because it makes an ass out of u and me!

What? You will do what? ......

Ron Paul Fan
10-13-2007, 07:51 PM
What? You will do what? ......

Use the Big Brother tactics against her! Have you ever seen the movie Enemy of the State? Gene Hackman did this to the NSA and it worked! Using illegal wiretaps and tracking devices isn't so appealing when you're the one being listened to and followed! Once I'm done ruining her life she will be so frightened that she will be converted back into a Ron Paul supporter.

rpfreedom08
10-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Use the Big Brother tactics against her! Have you ever seen the movie Enemy of the State? Gene Hackman did this to the NSA and it worked! Using illegal wiretaps and tracking devices isn't so appealing when you're the one being listened to and followed! Once I'm done ruining her life she will be so frightened that she will be converted back into a Ron Paul supporter.

you are one twisted mofo.

Copperhed51
10-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Yesterday I parked in a spot next to a guy who had a Mitt Romney sticker on his car. I wanted to do something similar to putting legs on a Jesus fish like put a sticker directly under his that says "has to ask his lawyers what the Constitution means." Unfortunately, I didn't have a sticker like this handy...oh well.

Hook
10-13-2007, 08:14 PM

Alllllrightyyyy then!
You need to get out more often I think.

jonahtrainer
10-13-2007, 09:09 PM
maybe she took it off but did not want to tell ya? I would have a hard time telling someone........

We put a RP yard sign at one of our houses. On the same day the sign got thrown in the bushes and someone took a machete to the water pipe causing a severe leak and property damage. Coincidence?

Nevertheless, I've pledged my life, fortune and sacred honor to this Declaration or Independence.

LibertyEagle
10-13-2007, 09:29 PM

I can't figure out whether you're joking or not. I sincerely hope you are, because this is absolutely NUTS!!!!

McDermit
10-13-2007, 09:30 PM
"Freedom is about authority bitch!!!!!"

haha, that's classic.

are you still friends?

edit: forget that last question. lol.

McDermit
10-13-2007, 09:31 PM

lol

kylejack
10-13-2007, 09:33 PM
No, I'm serious! I have a story to tell. A couple months ago I gave one of my friends a sign to put up in her yard. I had thought that I convinced her to support Ron Paul. But I got eerily suspicious when I saw her on the local news a couple weeks ago at a Rudy Giuliani rally. So I drove by her house the other night and low and behold the sign was still there, but she wrote in big black letters "SUCKS" under Ron Paul 2008. She also had 9-10 Giuliani signs in her yard. I went up to the door and confronted her asking, "I thought you said that you wanted less government and more personal freedom."
So when you thought she was a Ron Paul supporter....you were WRONG. I finally caught you being wrong about something!

Ron Paul Fan
10-13-2007, 09:46 PM
So when you thought she was a Ron Paul supporter....you were WRONG. I finally caught you being wrong about something!

LOL! I can't believe you still remember that encounter. Anyway, the story was just made up so NO, I still have never been wrong! I may be a huge liar and embellisher, but I am still never wrong! And now I've caught you being wrong again because you're wrong about me being wrong! I win!!!!!!

LibertyEagle
10-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Why would you tell a story like that. Don't you think it's kind of sick? What was the purpose?

kylejack
10-13-2007, 09:50 PM
LOL! I can't believe you still remember that encounter. Anyway, the story was just made up so NO, I still have never been wrong! I may be a huge liar and embellisher, but I am still never wrong! And now I've caught you being wrong again because you're wrong about me being wrong! I win!!!!!!
NEVAR FORGET! :9/11:

I will catch you yet!

kylejack
10-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Why would you tell a story like that. Don't you think it's kind of sick? What was the purpose?

I was amused by it.

McDermit
10-13-2007, 09:58 PM
You would be.

Ron Paul Fan
10-13-2007, 09:58 PM

It was just for fun LE. Lighten up a little will ya? If you make people laugh, it boosts morale! And in case you haven't noticed, morale is a little down among some of our members. And if I can do something to change that I will try my hardest. I believe very strongly that when people are happy, they are more willing to donate to the campaign and are in a better mood when they go out and spread the message. What I'm doing here is essential to the existence of the campaign.

McDermit
10-13-2007, 10:08 PM
You can't get morale up without making shit up and tricking people? :rolleyes:

werdd
10-13-2007, 10:16 PM
TOday is 9/11. everyday is 911

sickmint79
10-13-2007, 10:36 PM
that's why i made these guys to stick on the inside - http://developer10.com/~mike/rp.html