PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul The Rapper Promote His Mixtape In New York

ronpaulraps
06-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Here Is My Video Clip of Me Running Around New York With My Street Politician Mixtape Spreadin The Name. Alot of People In The Hip Hop Community And Urban Area's Don't Know The Name Ron Paul. But Alot of People Tell Me When They Go To Google And Put The Name Ron Paul In. The Old White Guy Shows Up. Thats What I Wanted People To Do At The Same Time. My Intention Was Never To Take His Name To Pick Up His Followers

YouTube - Ron Paul Raps Runs Around New York City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8A3Gzw_vrg)

RileyE104
06-18-2010, 04:37 PM
You're doing a good job man... I wish there were more rappers down here in Houston that were open to supporting Ron Paul (the politician). Unfortunately I think most of them are still stuck in the false paradigms and fiat dreams. :(

ronpaulraps
06-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Yeah I Think So To. But I Hope To Create Some Change In The Community Where We Start To Look For Real Solution As The Cure To Our Problems

JCF
06-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Good job spreading the word :cool: keep it up! :)

It all starts small...

Icymudpuppy
06-18-2010, 04:55 PM
I wish I had your talent.

My skills are not the kind that garner followers who are interested in my political views.

Kotin
06-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Badass :D

ronpaulraps
06-18-2010, 05:26 PM
It's Alot of Work. But You Gotta Believe In Yourself That You Can Make It. If I Didn't Believe In Myself I Wouldn't Even Go To New York. I Gotta Make It To 4 Boros In 1 Day In NY Traffic. So It's A Long Day. But I Believe What I'm Doing Is Working

RM918
06-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Haha! Keep it up, man!

Kotin
06-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Where can I get your CD?

PeacePlan
06-18-2010, 05:53 PM
You should youtube one of your raps and I also may be interested in your CD. Is there any place we can listen to something you have done?

keep up the great work and thx for what you do!

ronpaulraps
06-18-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm sending out free copies to people or you can listen to it on livemixtapes.com. Also, you can get a free copy from an music industry website that sell mixtapes. www.mixtapekingz.com or www.mixunit.com

You can view one of my videos on youtube call Breakin Up www.youtube.com/ronpaulraps is where all my videos at

Immortal Technique
06-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Dope!

Cowlesy
06-18-2010, 06:29 PM
This guy gets it. Damn I hope he gets the message out in NYC. People here desperately need to break the matrix.

libertybrewcity
06-18-2010, 06:32 PM
bump for activism! get signed and spread the word man!

libertybrewcity
06-18-2010, 06:35 PM
webiste? put some stuff on youtube please

Kregisen
06-18-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm not understanding how this relates to Ron Paul besides the name?

ClayTrainor
06-18-2010, 06:57 PM
This is great!

BlackTerrel
06-18-2010, 06:59 PM
That's great man. Best of luck!

dannno
06-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Nice.

ronpaulraps
06-18-2010, 09:46 PM

Well It Don't Relate To Ron Paul In A Political Sense. But My Intentions Is To Indirectly Promote Ron Paul By Using The Name. So At Least People Will Recognize The Name. When I Do Radio Interviews People Always Ask Me How I Came Up With The Name Ron Paul. So If I Become Popular In Any Way. I'm Sure The Top Radio Stations That Plays Rap Music Is Going To Ask Me About Ron Paul And My Political Stance. So I Get To Promote Him In A Community That Doesn't Know He Exist.

But I Didn't Come Up With The Name. A Producer of Mine Suggested The Name To Me Since He Knew I Was A Big Ron Paul Supporter

ClayTrainor
06-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Well It Don't Relate To Ron Paul In A Political Sense. But My Intentions Is To Indirectly Promote Ron Paul By Using The Name. So At Least People Will Recognize The Name. When I Do Radio Interviews People Always Ask Me How I Came Up With The Name Ron Paul. So If I Become Popular In Any Way. I'm Sure The Top Radio Stations That Plays Rap Music Is Going To Ask Me About Ron Paul And My Political Stance. So I Get To Promote Him In A Community That Doesn't Know He Exist.

But I Didn't Come Up With The Name. A Producer of Mine Suggested The Name To Me Since He Knew I Was A Big Ron Paul Supporter

Dude, that's a really good strategy, you're doing a good thing here. Be sure to keep us informed as to how we can help promote your music career.

Kregisen
06-18-2010, 10:02 PM

That works.

Though I'd suggest making a rap incorporating his stances :)

ronpaulraps
06-18-2010, 11:02 PM
That works.

Though I'd suggest making a rap incorporating his stances :)

ooo I'am, I Just Need To Get My Foot Thru The Door First Because The Masses Wont Accept It. Alot of People Already Think My Lyrics Are Too Smart And They Don't Want To Listen To It Because of That. So Imagine If I Start Talkin About The Federal Reserve or Fiat Money

ronpaulraps
06-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Dude, that's a really good strategy, you're doing a good thing here. Be sure to keep us informed as to how we can help promote your music career.

Thanks Alot I Appreciate. Right Now I'm Working On Getting My Song "It's Going Down" On Mainstream Radio(Hot 93.7) In Connecticut. So I'm Going To Need People To Call The Radio Station Requesting "Ron Paul It's Going Down". Now Imagine Having Ron Paul Name Mention Over And Over On Mainstream Radio. People Will Go On Youtube And Google To Search For Ron Paul. So They'll Indirectly Learn About Ron Paul.

But I'm Hoping Dr. Paul Runs For President in 2012. So We Still Got Alot of Work To Do To Get His Name Known On The Streets

Nate-ForLiberty
06-19-2010, 12:25 AM
you're a genius! this is genius! :D

ronpaulraps
06-19-2010, 08:46 AM
you're a genius! this is genius! :D

Thank You. Also, I Want To Mention. Do You See The Africans In The Video Clip? Do You Think They Know Who Dr. Paul Is? But Now They Know The Name Ron Paul. So This Is My Way of Helping The Cause. We Have To Work The Streets To Instead of The Internet

eOs
06-19-2010, 08:50 AM

Me neither man, I looked at his YT and there wasn't one song that had anything to do with our Ron Paul.

evilfunnystuff
06-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Me neither man, I looked at his YT and there wasn't one song that had anything to do with our Ron Paul.

I saw an interview a month or few ago where Ron Paul the Rapper was asked about his name he told them he used the name of a congressman he respected and they discussed "our" Ron Paul for a moment and the interviewers said how that was so much cooler than some of other rappers out there.

To RonPaulRaps Keep it up man.

ronpaulraps
06-19-2010, 09:29 AM
I saw an interview a month or few ago where Ron Paul the Rapper was asked about his name he told them he used the name of a congressman he respected and they discussed "our" Ron Paul for a moment and the interviewers said how that was so much cooler than some of other rappers out there.

To RonPaulRaps Keep it up man.

Thanks Alot. I Done 3 Interviews So Far With In A Course of 1 Year of Being An Artist. But In All The Interviews. The Host Always Ask Me About The Name Ron Paul And I Always Talk About Dr. Paul.

Schmitto2121
06-19-2010, 09:38 AM
AWESOME idea. Now we just need a professiona athlete to change their last name to RonP aul instead of 'Ocho Cinco"

speciallyblend
06-19-2010, 09:50 AM
ronpaulraps , your welcome to come snowboard co mtns anytime. I will gladly teach you!! Keep Up The GREAT WORK!!!

ronpaulraps
06-19-2010, 10:10 AM
ronpaulraps , your welcome to come snowboard co mtns anytime. I will gladly teach you!! Keep Up The GREAT WORK!!!

I'm Going To Take You Up On Your Offer. What State Are You In?

ronpaulraps
06-19-2010, 10:24 AM
AWESOME idea. Now we just need a professiona athlete to change their last name to RonP aul instead of 'Ocho Cinco"

lmao lmao lol lol

Working Poor
06-19-2010, 10:29 AM
ooo I'am, I Just Need To Get My Foot Thru The Door First Because The Masses Wont Accept It. Alot of People Already Think My Lyrics Are Too Smart And They Don't Want To Listen To It Because of That. So Imagine If I Start Talkin About The Federal Reserve or Fiat Money

As a person who says a lot of things that most people cannot comprehend I tell ya it is still valuable to put the ideas out there anyway because they become incorporated it to the whole picture. The turn around might seem gradual but that is how society is they do not make over nite changes. Also you must keep in mind how brain washed every one is they are not stupd they are under a hypnotic spell via the media and the advertisment. It is up to people like us to help break our fellow human beings out of the trance.;):cool:

trey4sports
06-19-2010, 10:30 AM
yeah I looked u up a while back. I left some good comments on a couple mixtape sites a while back.

anyway, great mixtape and nice job promoting RP at the same time.

ronpaulraps
06-20-2010, 08:23 AM
yeah I looked u up a while back. I left some good comments on a couple mixtape sites a while back.

anyway, great mixtape and nice job promoting RP at the same time.

Thanks Alot We're All In This Together. This Is My Way of Promoting The Good Dr. And Fight The Good Fight. But I Want To Tell Everybody. My Next Mixtape I'll Have A Few More Songs That'll Discuss Important Issues. At Least I Know Who's Listening Now. The Street Politician Mixtape Is My First Mixtape. So Now I Know Where Some of My Fans Exist

jmdrake
06-20-2010, 08:35 AM

In other words...

YouTube - "Dumb It Down" - Lupe Fiasco (Music Video) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk)

Good luck!

jmdrake
06-20-2010, 08:43 AM

You could start talking about issues that already resonate in the hip hop community. For instance some line about how hommies are put in jail over the phony drug war when the CIA gets caught shipping the junk in. Being against these wars and the government spying on peeps also plays well. The deal is that the very stuff that we have a hard time talking to the "tea party" crowd about plays well in the black community. At least that's been my experience.

ronpaulraps
06-20-2010, 10:25 AM
In other words...

YouTube - "Dumb It Down" - Lupe Fiasco (Music Video) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk)

Good luck!

Nah I'm not dumbin it down because my lyrics are still complex to the point most people don't understand. Just decided not to talk about certain stuff

speciallyblend
06-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Colorado!

trey4sports
05-27-2013, 09:05 PM
bump. Saw you got some new stuff on youtube.