PDA

View Full Version : Winning back our nation

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-18-2010, 01:48 PM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
A Defense of Our Founding Fathers
by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

How to Return Our Nation to a Republic

As we the subordinate people of the United States should be left alone in our difficult task of putting the pieces of our nation back together, the head of the national dinner table in Washington D.C., including those beyond in the local and state governments, should work twice as hard getting out of our way. This means that those serving our Civil Purpose should legislate, administer, and judge as little as possible. When choosing not to follow after this model, our marriage, with this being the social contract between the ruling government and the subordinate people, ends up a tyranny of legislating and administering as a judge, of judging and legislating as an administrator, and of administrating and judging as a legislator. If we continue along this road back to tyranny, then our single national dinner table will become a distinct three made up of masters, slaves, and outcastes. So, beyond question, the idea of governing as little as possible is uniquely and bipartisanly American, politically speaking.
The United States (Nations) today are all addicted to Federal counterfeit. In order to withdraw from such a bondage, the States first need to return the Supreme Court back to its original intention of serving the people’s Civil Purpose. We do this by ignoring its rulings. When the majority of the States choose to ignore its rulings, which is our right, the High Court is made to work properly. I say High Court because the Legislature, with this being Congress, is our true Supreme Court. As our nation was founded on a Natural Law of truths, with such conclusions reducing further to one unalienable Truth, this Truth is the one true power. This makes Congress, far and away, the most powerful of the three parts of our government.
There is certain contempt the High Court has shown towards the people’s Civil Purpose. First off, as they so often like to claim in dramatic fashion, never have the courts ever represented the people against themselves as individuals. Absolutely, no court has ever represented our society, as it was declared by our Founding Fathers that only the Truth in our collective soul represents us. In reality, as the Truth ushers forth dividing itself into the three parts of our government, so have the courts only shared in the power of this “necessary tyranny” set up by our Founders. Secondly, yet another contempt the courts have shown towards the people’s Civil Purpose is how a government dominated by lawyers is reclassifying Americans from the designation of rightful “citizens” to a lower class of “clients” serving the official business of legal precedence. Indeed, if I were born an unfortunate soul in Mexico, then, as a client to such a cruel tyranny, I should be expected to have to hire myself an attorney in my battle against persecution. However, as I was born a blessed “citizen” of the United States, the "necessary tyranny" established by my Founding Fathers is bound, under the threat of God’s judgement, to serve me.
As we the people of the United States ignore the High Court, we will regain our lost American souls. But when we do become united in such a fashion, expect the other two parts of the Federal government to threaten us by sending in its military aristocracy, to starve us by withholding our fair share of counterfeit, and to mismanage us by dividing one state against the other. As this will be a difficult time, the United States must always remember that it is better for us to starve than to forsake the Truth our blessed Nation was founded upon.
This is copyrighted material. For the time being, any forum or political organization supporting Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint this material. All newspapers or other commercial media, as they no longer represent the people, do not have that permission.