PDA

View Full Version : Did we make the NBC Evening News?

Trassin
10-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Anyone know if we made it in Chicago or any other major cities after today?

FluffyUnbound
10-13-2007, 06:15 PM
The NBC network news didn't air on the east coast due to the Notre Dame BC game. Maybe the segment will air tomorrow.

Bruehound
10-13-2007, 06:17 PM
I think this is going to end up being a comprehensive piece that hopefully will not air until a weekday when nightly news ratings are much higher than on weekends.

steph3n
10-13-2007, 06:18 PM
we want it on weekday anyway :)

even the smallest of the major networks nightly news FAR surpasses the cable network news station's best coverage.

Santana28
10-13-2007, 09:28 PM
from everything i've seen and heard, this is looking like it's going to be a POSITIVE piece for once. The camera guys followed us around for the WHOLE march... and they weren't being selective and filming one or two of us standing alone - they were literally running ahead of us and waiting for the throng of supporters to mass up at the corner waiting to cross the street, and filming us as we crossed. Also, Brian said that the guy gave him a really "soft-ball" interview earlier in the day and seemed really impressed by the turnout. They also interviewed many supporters individually. This sounds like its going to be really positive. Brian said he didn't know when it would air but he would put in an email to the producer or whoever and find out hopefully.

walt
10-13-2007, 09:34 PM
I always try to engage a reporter and get their card...

sorry I couldn't make it.