PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin Interviews Alvin Greene

low preference guy
06-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Levin was very polite.

Listen here (http://www.therightscoop.com/another-trainwreck-mark-levin-interviews-alvin-greene).

nate895
06-16-2010, 02:46 PM
I can't handle listening to him for even short periods of time. He is just an embarrassment to every group he is a member of.

low preference guy
06-16-2010, 02:54 PM
I can't handle listening to him for even short periods of time. He is just an embarrassment to every group he is a member of.

[him] could refer to Levin and to Greene.

nate895
06-16-2010, 02:59 PM
[him] could refer to Levin and to Greene.

I suppose it does. Levin has always sounded like a condescending jerk. I didn't like him, even when I was on board with most of the neocon agenda. He does even need to insult you outright, he just sounds like he thinks he's so much much smarter than everybody else.

dannno
06-16-2010, 03:01 PM
"I wanna focus on the issues.. on my job... my #1 issue is jobs... [I need a job....]"

lol..

low preference guy
06-16-2010, 03:02 PM
There are tons of things that can be criticized of Levin, but I don't think "sounding like he thinks he is smarter" is one of them. I don't even know what's the sound of that.

dannno
06-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Levin seems to think that our prisons are full of violent criminals, what's that all about :confused:

John Taylor
06-16-2010, 03:12 PM

He reminds me of one of our greatest Americans.....

@1:12 "God-Damnit Gump, you're a God-damned genious, that's the most outstanding answer I've ever heard, you must have an IQ of 160! You are God damned gifted Private Gump."

And

@2:03 "Why did you put that weapon together so quickly Gump? You told me to Sgt... Jesus H. Christ, this is a new company record, if it wouldn't be a wast of such a damned fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS Private Gump. You are going to be a general someday Gump!"

I don't know about General, but Greene just might be a Senator! ;)

YouTube - Shrimp: According to Pvt. Benjamin Buford 'Bubba' Blue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLkNPjbaPTk&feature=related)

VBRonPaulFan
06-16-2010, 03:19 PM
man, that was pretty painful to listen to

Cowlesy
06-16-2010, 03:56 PM
WOW. That was PAINFUL to listen to.

erowe1
06-16-2010, 04:07 PM
The forum members who have been tossing around the idea of supporting this guy....

that's all for laughs, right?

Cowlesy
06-16-2010, 04:09 PM
If I had a TV show, I would play that whole thing, no commercials.

The end was the best part when asked who his primary opponent is.

low preference guy
06-16-2010, 04:29 PM
WOW. That was PAINFUL to listen to.

i haven't made up my mind as to whether it was painful or hilarious. i'm actually strongly leaning hilarious...

MN Patriot
06-16-2010, 05:16 PM
So why are the Democrats trying to keep Greene from running? Is it because they are RACISTS?

EN81
06-16-2010, 05:33 PM
The debate between Jim DeMint and Alvin Greene will be PRICELESS!

low preference guy
06-16-2010, 05:34 PM
So why are the Democrats trying to keep Greene from running? Is it because they are RACISTS?

ding ding ding!

nate895
06-16-2010, 05:43 PM
The debate between Jim DeMint and Alvin Greene will be PRICELESS!

Well, considering it won't happen, I don't they can put a price on dead air.

Moderator: What is your position on the Federal Reserve, Mr. Greene.

Greene: Well, uhm, I don't exactly have an, uhm, particular favorite, but I much, uhmm, preferred my service in the Army over the Air Force, so I, ummm, 'd support an increase in those reserves before I'd increase, ummm, the Federal, ummm, Reserve. And, remember, we need to be Pro-South Carolina, not Anti-Greene.

jkr
06-16-2010, 06:28 PM
i gotz ta herrer this shitz, i'll edit on it afterwords...

ok:
agree
agree
agree
whoa! lawyer, what? rigged machine=x MIC= psi-ops?
C i B (A)?
ba POlY sci...

mosses wasn't the best speaker either.

32 & 13 yrs in? AIR FORCE INTELLIGENCE & army SuPPLY?

this is wyld shitz

agree agree
agree
maybe
charges???
blargh!

just-US

"are you reading a piece of paper?"

wadda dIck

VBRonPaulFan
06-16-2010, 06:38 PM

It's perfectly fine to accept votes from people like Greene, but damned if they're willing to let one run the show!

MozoVote
06-16-2010, 07:14 PM
I congratulate those of you who managed to listen to the whole thing.

BenIsForRon
06-16-2010, 08:00 PM

No. Did you listen to the interview? They have about 1,000 other reasons to stop this guy from running. I'm pretty sure they like black candidates (Clyburn, Obama).

MN Patriot
06-16-2010, 08:19 PM
No. Did you listen to the interview? They have about 1,000 other reasons to stop this guy from running. I'm pretty sure they like black candidates (Clyburn, Obama).

Just being sarcastic. But suppose the Republicans were in this situation. All you would hear from Democrats are how Republicans are... well you know what they are.