PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on fox?end

Eli
10-13-2007, 04:43 PM
A friend of mine just called me and said fox was talking about ron paul and saying really nice things about him. Is this true? Anyone by chance got a vid or see it?

TheEvilDetector
10-13-2007, 04:54 PM
F$$k faux.

Propaganda network.

V4Vendetta
10-13-2007, 05:15 PM
i don't know, i don;t watch fox unless there is going to be someone on there I like.

Tyler19
10-13-2007, 05:26 PM
The real question here is, Why was your friend watching fox. Please find out asap.

thehittgirl
10-13-2007, 05:33 PM
I know you're probably referring to Faux News Channel, but hubby and I were watching Fox 5 NY and not sure why but amazed that there was NO mention of the crowd. We had just watched the YouTubes.

Unbelievable.

quickmike
10-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Only question I would have if I found out my friend was watching Fox News would be where to bury the body:D

Johnnybags
10-13-2007, 06:16 PM
I feel an earthquake or something. No need to tune into a propaganda network. It dulls the senses faster than a sixpack could ever.

JPFromTally
10-13-2007, 07:17 PM
He's all over the place. They were talking about him on Russert too.

michaelwise
10-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Oh what, is Fox News ratings going down the tubes because none of us Pauliacs monitors it anymore for Ron Paul news? Don't tell me I have to start casually tuning to that station again. Will someone just give me a heads up on this board, so that I can go record the RP segment real quick, then turn it back off?

Eli
10-13-2007, 10:57 PM
actually he was watching it with his dad. His dad is an avid watcher of fox news and a supporter of fred thompson even though he admits he has no idea where fred stands on the issues. My friend is doing a fantastic job converting him to ron paul. I told my friend about ron paul and he told his dad. Thats just the way things spread :)

Elwar
10-13-2007, 11:08 PM
actually he was watching it with his dad. His dad is an avid watcher of fox news and a supporter of fred thompson even though he admits he has no idea where fred stands on the issues. My friend is doing a fantastic job converting him to ron paul. I told my friend about ron paul and he told his dad. Thats just the way things spread :)

That's why I also hand out slim jims to teenagers when we're out.

richard1984
10-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Unfortunately, it seems that my dad has been pretty thoroughly brainwashed by all of his Faux News watching and neocon talk radio listening. :(

It's really frustrating. Right now, I think I've made him really confused and uncomfortable. He agrees with most everything I say (though I think he's still not convinced about the war and all), but for whatever reason he still takes Bill-O and the other talking/screaming heads as expert advice.
He'll come around. But in the mean time, it's really frustrating. I know that before all of this Bush administration BS he would have agreed with Ron Paul 100%.
The mind-job the propaganda has pulled on so many Americans sad and infuriating.
If Ron Paul isn't our next president, my friendly, peaceful disposition is going to change very quickly. I'm seriously not going to put up with it. I don't think that we--the real American patriots--will put up with it.

America is the strongest country in the world because FREEDOM IS WORTH PROTECTING!
And by God, I'm going to protect it! :mad:
If those motherf*ckers think we're going to take their shit lying down, they've got another thing coming....

Eric21ND
10-14-2007, 04:41 AM
Unfortunately, it seems that my dad has been pretty thoroughly brainwashed by all of his Faux News watching and neocon talk radio listening. :(

It's really frustrating. Right now, I think I've made him really confused and uncomfortable. He agrees with most everything I say (though I think he's still not convinced about the war and all), but for whatever reason he still takes Bill-O and the other talking/screaming heads as expert advice.
He'll come around. But in the mean time, it's really frustrating. I know that before all of this Bush administration BS he would have agreed with Ron Paul 100%.
The mind-job the propaganda has pulled on so many Americans sad and infuriating.
If Ron Paul isn't our next president, my friendly, peaceful disposition is going to change very quickly. I'm seriously not going to put up with it. I don't think that we--the real American patriots--will put up with it.

America is the strongest country in the world because FREEDOM IS WORTH PROTECTING!
And by God, I'm going to protect it! :mad:
If those motherf*ckers think we're going to take their shit lying down, they've got another thing coming....

Show your dad Ventura talking about Bill-O and Hannity being chickenhawks cowards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2weLS5gJ4

spivey378
10-14-2007, 08:58 AM
my pops loves war and who ever will bring it will make him happy. sad, really.

moms will do what i tell her tho