PDA

View Full Version : Submit your questions for Mick Mulvaney (SC)

lx43
06-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Mick Mulvaney SC State Senator is running to replace John Spratt in the SC 5th Congressional district. He has agreed to an interview that can be posted on RonPaulForums.

Instead of me coming up with all the questions, I want to know whats on your mind.

Post your questions on this page what you would like to ask him. Once I have all your questions I will get in touch with him to ask the questions.

Thanks

lx43
06-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Bump. I'm suprised there are no questions.

malkusm
06-16-2010, 10:37 AM
-Do you feel that the 17th Amendment is a positive (allowing for a more direct representation of the people in our federal government), or a negative (allowing for an erosion of states' rights and the federalist system)?

-When considering bills or resolutions concerning foreign policy, what guidelines or criteria will you use to decide between intervention, sanctions, or a hands-off approach on a case-by-case basis?

-Do you believe that there are permissable circumstances for abortion? What should the federal government's role be concerning abortion?

lx43
06-16-2010, 10:48 AM
My biggest question I like to ask is: how much of any person's income should be subject to taxation?

What would you have done differently with regard to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars?

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-16-2010, 10:52 AM
What do you plan on abolishing or repealing?

tasteless
06-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Do you fully support the Obama agenda? :p

lx43
06-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Anymore?

lx43
06-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Bump...anymore?

MRoCkEd
06-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Do you support U.S. withdrawal from the United Nations?
Will you support the American Sovereignty Act to restrict the Executive's ability to forge international agreements that lessen our sovereignty?
Will you vote to eliminate the IRS?

malkusm
07-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Bump - whatever happened to this? I just posted a new thread on Mulvaney and forgot about this thread. Perhaps someone should send Mr. Mulvaney an e-mail? He obviously has a great chance to win!

South Park Fan
07-31-2010, 01:05 PM
What is your opinion about the 10th Amendment?
Would you vote for a bill that you could not find authorization in the Constitution for?
Do you support Obama's foreign policy, or do you believe that we should withdraw from Afghanistan and Iraq?

lx43
07-31-2010, 10:27 PM
Bump - whatever happened to this? I just posted a new thread on Mulvaney and forgot about this thread. Perhaps someone should send Mr. Mulvaney an e-mail? He obviously has a great chance to win!

Hey Malkusm,

Long story short after he agreed to do the interview, I sent him a few questions about his position on foreign policy by email to his address. I then contacted him to make sure he got it which he said he did and he told me by text "I did, I am travelling all week, is the end of next week ok?" This was on June 21st. Since June 21st I have not heard from him. I contacted him on July 6th to basically remind him of the interview. He did not respond then either.

trey4sports
08-01-2010, 12:23 AM
well that blows.........