PDA

View Full Version : Vote my question to Obama up so it's heard!

crushingstep7
06-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Youtube is sponsoring a question and answer type deal on the BP oil spill, in which I posted the following for consideration:

"Will you follow Rahm Emmanuel's 'Rule One' and "never allow a good crisis to go to waste"? Also, how does this situation relate to Haliburton, Corporatism, and what some have called the 'military industrial complex'? Could you educate us, please?"

Sure, it's not the best way to say it, but come on! It'd be HILARIOUS if he had to answer that... at least let the staffers at the WH know you know what's up.

Here's a link - http://www.youtube.com/whitehouse?feature=ticker
Just search "Rahm Emmanuel" under the question search, and it'll pop up.

crushingstep7
06-15-2010, 05:28 PM
I also have one other question about Tony Hayward, the Chief Exec. of BP selling $1.7 Million in BP Stocks two weeks before the explosion...

ViniVidiVici
06-15-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm signed into Youtube but it won't let me vote. I guess I'm blacklisted or something, lol.

dannno
06-15-2010, 05:30 PM
I have a question about dangerous levels of benzene and hydrogen sulfide in the air down there.

crushingstep7
06-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Probably! lol

Danno, those are important questions - but I think it'll just get more people in a frenzy, INSISTING the US Government take dramatic actions. Better answers would come from questions like "Why has the US refused aid from foreign governments?"