PDA

View Full Version : I Think we can organize and use Youtube's New Comment System

Brett
06-15-2010, 09:25 AM
The highest thumbed up comments make it all the way to the top.

If we go to some very popular Ron Paul videos and post simple (and agreed upon) comments, then all thumbs up them, they can overtake the negatives and be the only ones people really see.

Same things goes for Obama videos: We can post things like "Obama didn't end the wars, Ron Paul will" and vote them up to the top easily.

It would also be good for promoting money bombs (our canvassing wouldn't be bumped down after a day).

Anyone want in on this?

Roxi
06-15-2010, 09:36 AM
sure sounds good, It doesn't need to be to collaborated but its a good idea :)

low preference guy
06-15-2010, 09:45 AM
great idea.

Knightskye
06-15-2010, 03:26 PM
YouTube comments are gospel.

angelatc
06-15-2010, 03:30 PM

If we go to some very popular Ron Paul videos and post simple (and agreed upon) comments, then all thumbs up them, they can overtake the negatives and be the only ones people really see.

Same things goes for Obama videos: We can post things like "Obama didn't end the wars, Ron Paul will" and vote them up to the top easily.

It would also be good for promoting money bombs (our canvassing wouldn't be bumped down after a day).

Anyone want in on this?

yeppers.

sailingaway
06-15-2010, 05:02 PM
yeppers.

Me too.

Overall, though, I liked the old system better.

MsDoodahs
06-16-2010, 06:05 AM

Anyone want in on this?

Didn't realize there had been this change, and yeah, I'll participate.