PDA

View Full Version : WaPo Hit Piece on Dr Paul's Gold Policies

NH4RonPaul
06-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Not sure if this is where to post 'bad press' but you can move it if it's wrong.

The Washington Post did a hypocritical hit piece on Dr Paul, the premise of which is flawed but that says because he invests in gold he should not be advocating against paper money.

Duh.... if he didn't invest in gold, he'd then be called a hypocrite I'm sure.

Anyway, there is no 'there' there, but I am sure you will all want to comment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/13/AR2010061304881.html

Also, I need someone who takes in the ads on this site to contact me, I want to buy a paid ad for a moneybomb for a liberty candidate in NH. We have several establishment candidates and ONE liberty candidate and we need your help.

Roxi
06-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Not sure if this is where to post 'bad press' but you can move it if it's wrong.

The Washington Post did a hypocritical hit piece on Dr Paul, the premise of which is flawed but that says because he invests in gold he should not be advocating against paper money.

Duh.... if he didn't invest in gold, he'd then be called a hypocrite I'm sure.

Anyway, there is no 'there' there, but I am sure you will all want to comment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/13/AR2010061304881.html

Also, I need someone who takes in the ads on this site to contact me, I want to buy a paid ad for a moneybomb for a liberty candidate in NH. We have several establishment candidates and ONE liberty candidate and we need your help.

in regards to the liberty candidate, send me a 200x200 logo to laughterandliberty@gmail.com and I would be glad to put it on my site to help :)

and if you are wanting to buy an ad on libertyforest, just PM JoshLowry :)

specsaregood
06-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Ya know, I wonder if these sudden "conflict of interest" attacks are due to the possibility that if the republicans take control of the house, Dr. Paul might end up being the ranking member based on seniority on those financial committees...