PDA

View Full Version : Hawaiian elections official: I'd testify on Obama's birth

lynnf
06-13-2010, 08:02 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165981

The former Honolulu elections clerk who says President Obama was "definitely" not born in Hawaii and has no birth certificate from any hospital in the Aloha State says he's willing to testify in court to those facts.

"The things I've said, I don't mind testifying in court," Tim Adams, the senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in the 2008 campaign, told WND in an exclusive interview.

"I was working there, and this is what it was. I'm not a lawyer, just a civil servant. I know what I know. I know what I was told by the hospitals and by my supervisors."

Kotin
06-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Hmm.. This could be interesting.. Just hope it's not another dead end..

Stary Hickory
06-13-2010, 08:23 PM
Well we will never know till this get's looked at in all earnestness. The smoke and mirrors of hiding information, ridiculing anyone asking questions, and race baiting has worn thin. The kind of effort that went into hiding this from Americans is mind blowing, why put so much resources into hiding this? What is there to hide?

Rael
06-13-2010, 08:32 PM
Basically he is saying that since he didn't see the birth certificate it doesn't exist.

There is no way Hillary would not have exposed this in order to get Obama out of the way if it were true.

There is a newspaper ad from a paper at the time stating he was born in Hawaii. No one ever seems to want to address that. I doubt they faked a newspaper ad 40 years in advance.

It's a waste of time and a distraction. There are already plenty of REAL problems with Obama that are obvious and need to be dealt with.

susano
06-13-2010, 08:34 PM
I saw this story last wekk on GLP. I did some quick research and he was not the elections official back then. Somethings hinky with the story.

lynnf
06-13-2010, 09:01 PM
I saw this story last wekk on GLP. I did some quick research and he was not the elections official back then. Somethings hinky with the story.

maybe rather than this story being wrong, maybe the information you found was wrong.
lynn

jsu718
06-13-2010, 09:17 PM
There is a newspaper ad from a paper at the time stating he was born in Hawaii. No one ever seems to want to address that. I doubt they faked a newspaper ad 40 years in advance.

My grandparents put an ad in their local paper when I was born... doesn't mean I was born in their county, or city, or even state. That happens all the time.

Also the ad in the Hawaii paper said nothing about location of birth.

susano
06-13-2010, 09:32 PM
maybe rather than this story being wrong, maybe the information you found was wrong.
lynn

Old articles from the Honolulu advertiser about election stuff. Someone else was head of elections during that time.

Jace
06-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Basically he is saying that since he didn't see the birth certificate it doesn't exist.

There is no way Hillary would not have exposed this in order to get Obama out of the way if it were true.

It's a waste of time and a distraction. There are already plenty of REAL problems with Obama that are obvious and need to be dealt with.

From the WND Article:

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

People are afraid to know where the rabbit hole leads. The narrative we've been told about Obama is wrong. That's why they are fighting the release of the original birth certificate, and other things like school records. This is a high stakes game that is being played. Powerful forces are throwing all kind of disinfo out there. Remember, the only person with direct knowledge of Obama's birth was his grandmother. She died the night he was elected.

jsu718
06-13-2010, 10:45 PM
Old articles from the Honolulu advertiser about election stuff. Someone else was head of elections during that time.

Tim Adams claimed to be the "Senior Elections Clerk", and party officials verified that he held that position during the time he claims.

lynnf
06-14-2010, 02:07 AM

he said senior elections clerk - that's not "head of elections", as someone else previously pointed out. as a matter of fact, he has pointed out that it was other personnel senior to him that were talking to the hospitals, which is another clue that he was not "head of elections".

lynn

Zippyjuan
06-14-2010, 11:24 AM
as a matter of fact, he has pointed out that it was other personnel senior to him that were talking to the hospitals

So he does not have any personal first-hand knowledge of what was said- he is repeating what he heard somebody else say. Hearsay is not admissable in any court. Accoring to what he says he had access to, he could have checked on things himself.

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

He says he had access to all that information but did not verify any of Obama's information. If he was even curious at the time, why not check it up? His credibility is questionable.

Remember, the only person with direct knowledge of Obama's birth was his grandmother. She died the night he was elected.

Grandmother has said he was born in Hawaii.
http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2009/07/23/liddy

Here's the conversation:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

RyanRSheets
06-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Are the doctors and staff who delivered Obama dead too? Why haven't those names been offered?

dannno
06-14-2010, 12:26 PM

Actually there is a very plausible way. If true this is black mail, very simple. Obama could be tried for treason and could potentially face execution if this were to turn out true. Why do you think Obama is following the elite's agenda around every corner?? All politicians this high up have huge skeletons in their closet, but the elite don't let them out because, well, it is very valuable information and we haven't had a President who has really tried to go against the establishment in a long, long time.

dannno
06-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Are the doctors and staff who delivered Obama dead too? Why haven't those names been offered?

The doctor's name and signature would be located on the original birth certificate.. which has not been released.

Stary Hickory
06-14-2010, 12:34 PM
The doctor's name and signature would be located on the original birth certificate.. which has not been released.

Yes and this would have solved all the problems...all of this speculation..yet it was not done, even when McCain came forward with his. I mean McCain has a much more transparent and typical background.

Why in the world let such a debacle continue when a simple showing of the Orginal BC would solve it all.....this does not add up.

lynnf
06-15-2010, 02:56 AM
So he does not have any personal first-hand knowledge of what was said- he is repeating what he heard somebody else say. Hearsay is not admissable in any court. Accoring to what he says he had access to, he could have checked on things himself.

there are many exceptions to the hearsay rule and this instance with the Great O is a good prospect for such an exception:

http://criminal.findlaw.com/crimes/more-criminal-topics/evidence-witnesses/hearsay-evidence.html
Even if a statement meets the requirements for hearsay, the statement may yet be admissible under one of the exceptions to the hearsay rule. The FRE contains nearly thirty of these exceptions. Most of them are generally available, although a few of them are limited to times when the declarant is unavailable.

There are twenty-four exceptions in the federal rules that do not require proof that the person who made the statement is unavailable. These are:
Business records, including those of a public agency
Certain public records and reports
Evidence of a judgment of conviction for certain purposes
Evidence of the absence of a business record or entry
Excited utterances or spontaneous statements
Family records concerning family history
Judgments of a court concerning personal history, family history, general history, or boundaries, where those matters were essential to the judgment
Learned treatises used to question an expert witness
Market reports, commercial publications, and the like
Marriage, baptismal, and similar certificates
Past recollections recorded
Recorded documents purporting to affect interests in land
Records of religious organizations concerning personal or family history
Records of vital statistics

Kregisen
06-15-2010, 03:26 AM

Excuse me for being uninformed on this issue, but what HAS been given? I mean, obviously if he made it to president, someone looked over to certify he was born in Hawaii, right?

I've heard a lot about this but I haven't done my own research.

lynnf
06-15-2010, 03:59 AM
Excuse me for being uninformed on this issue, but what HAS been given? I mean, obviously if he made it to president, someone looked over to certify he was born in Hawaii, right?

I've heard a lot about this but I haven't done my own research.

sadly, no.

the requirement to get on the ballot in most states requires the candidate only to sign a statement that they are eligible for the office. they only have to show proof if the Secretary of State requires it.

the second failure was due to traitor "Songbird" McCain. he had a duty to contest results and demand proof of eligibility -- he refused to do that.

the next failure was the Congress, in particular Nancy Pelosi, to certify his eligibility before certifying the election - do you think the one that said "we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" would challenge the Great O from her own party?

the whole system is corrupt and it produced a corrupt result.

lynn

TNforPaul45
06-15-2010, 06:56 AM
sadly, no.

the requirement to get on the ballot in most states requires the candidate only to sign a statement that they are eligible for the office. they only have to show proof if the Secretary of State requires it.

the second failure was due to traitor "Songbird" McCain. he had a duty to contest results and demand proof of eligibility -- he refused to do that.

the next failure was the Congress, in particular Nancy Pelosi, to certify his eligibility before certifying the election - do you think the one that said "we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" would challenge the Great O from her own party?

the whole system is corrupt and it produced a corrupt result.

lynn

This.